I installed the mod, i have both cbbe and high heels system but i doesn't show up in the forge and if i try to cheat them with the console it says wrong id what can i do?

I have no idea. Maybe you didn't activate the mod in your loader?

No, because I don't have time for any modelling now. The second reason is that I create all my models from scratch, because it's fun and I don't need to worry about permissions.

Marvelous work.

But my modding skills are 0 and i want to make it bodyslide comatible, witch program allow to open .bsa files to extract the meshes?

You can try Archive.exe from Skyrim folder (it didn't work for me) or Mod Organizer (it worked).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great, great mod!! I love these heels (truly, I only use the low heels but I still love them nonetheless). What would really, REALLY make this mod much better is more color options! I like the "Bikini Trouble" mod because it has 35 different craftable colors and styles! I'd LOVE it if you made more colors so my female player character could color coordinate her bikini with her heels when she's prostituting either at the inns or the Animal Mansion!

Please make more colors than just red and black!!

dysfunkshunal, on 17 Apr 2015 - 9:20 PM, said:

Great, great mod!! I love these heels (truly, I only use the low heels but I still love them nonetheless). What would really, REALLY make this mod much better is more color options! I like the "Bikini Trouble" mod because it has 35 different craftable colors and styles! I'd LOVE it if you made more colors so my female player character could color coordinate her bikini with her heels when she's prostituting either at the inns or the Animal Mansion!

Please make more colors than just red and black!!

Just do it yourself, would take a few minutes of photoshopping or niff'ing. Hell you could use the CK and duplicate the object with your own varied textures for multiple choices.

Just do it yourself, would take a few minutes of photoshopping or niff'ing. Hell you could use the CK and duplicate the object with your own varied textures for multiple choices.

Yeah, the texture work on the .nifs isn't the problem. Each of these heels is craftable. When you're crafting, a mesh of the heel is shown. So, in order to do what you say, I'd need to unpack the author's mod, create duplicates of the existing meshes, assign new IDs for the newly created .nif color variants, and package the whole thing back up. There is probably even more work than than, I'd imagine. And I don't know how to do any of it.

It seems like an easy enough expansion for the author to tackle, and one that would bring a lot more attention to the mod. Hopefully he/she can add more color variants in the future. I'll be waiting patiently. :-)

Nephenee13, on 22 Apr 2015 - 9:55 PM, said:

dysfunkshunal, on 22 Apr 2015 - 9:08 PM, said:

Nephenee13, on 22 Apr 2015 - 8:45 PM, said:

This is actually really, really simple

... and talk is cheap. :P

Its changing a few fields in Nifscope, its trivial if you can make the texture variations.

It really is trivial lol. So trivial that it need not even be done.

When I use this mod and find myself In the situation where I think 'hmmm.. those would look better a different colour or a different material' I just duplicate the mesh/textures, replace the mesh of some foot items from a mod I don't use much and then play with the texture and update the texture in nifscope. And then ofcourse add via console.

Hell if I'm super lazy I'll just directly edit the default texture of the item/mesh to whatever I want and save a backup copy of the original/ previous texture so I can switch.

• 2 weeks later...

Its changing a few fields in Nifscope, its trivial if you can make the texture variations.

I don't use NifSkope. I know what it is, but I haven't touched it for any reason. So, right there, what you call "trivial" becomes "complicated" because it requires learning a software I am unfamiliar with.

I'm curious what one gets out of posting in a thread repeatedly talking about how easy or trivial it is to do something, yet doesn't do it. If it's so easy, put your money where your mouth is: Do it. Or stop talking about how easy it is. I don't have the time nor the skill to mod this game. I've never done it. I come to LL to download mods - not to make them. Adjusting the hue of a .dds file in Photoshop is something I did in the past with Oblivion (which is the only reason I know how to do it), and doesn't require that I:

1) find and download .bsa unpacking software

2) learn how to unpack a .bsa

3) unpack a .bsa

4) find and download NifSkope

5) learn how to use NifSkope

6) make those "trivial" changes you mentioned so condescendingly

7) I guess pack up the .bsa again? I don't know at this point, because - again - I've never done this.

I don't know if you think you're being helpful or what? At the very least, if it's so easy, and you're not going to mod it yourself, write out a detailed explanation on how to do it - from top to bottom. If you can't be bothered to do that, then why did you even comment in the first place? A more bloated post count of useless posts?

dysfunkshunal, on 01 May 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:

Nephenee13, on 22 Apr 2015 - 9:55 PM, said:

dysfunkshunal, on 22 Apr 2015 - 9:08 PM, said:

Nephenee13, on 22 Apr 2015 - 8:45 PM, said:

I don't use NifSkope. I know what it is, but I haven't touched it for any reason. So, right there, what you call "trivial" becomes "complicated" because it requires learning a software I am unfamiliar with.

I'm curious what one gets out of posting in a thread repeatedly talking about how easy or trivial it is to do something, yet doesn't do it. If it's so easy, put your money where your mouth is: Do it. Or stop talking about how easy it is. I don't have the time nor the skill to mod this game. I've never done it. I come to LL to download mods - not to make them. Adjusting the hue of a .dds file in Photoshop is something I did in the past with Oblivion (which is the only reason I know how to do it), and doesn't require that I:

3) unpack a .bsa

7) I guess pack up the .bsa again? I don't know at this point, because - again - I've never done this.

I don't know if you think you're being helpful or what? At the very least, if it's so easy, and you're not going to mod it yourself, write out a detailed explanation on how to do it - from top to bottom. If you can't be bothered to do that, then why did you even comment in the first place? A more bloated post count of useless posts?

Maybe if you weren't so defensive, you'd notice that every time one of us as claimed it as easy, we have literally put down instructions on how you would do it, it's so easy not to do, but to figure out as well, you just have to open nif skope and read some of the subheadings of a mesh which are self explanatory and change the file path. Now if you stop being retarded and go back and read our explanations, you'll have enough material to actually go do this yourself within minutes if you apply yourself and maybe some google, but with that attitude I can see how you would struggle.

Maybe if you weren't so defensive, you'd notice that every time one of us as claimed it as easy, we have literally put down instructions on how you would do it, it's so easy not to do, but to figure out as well, you just have to open nif skope and read some of the subheadings of a mesh which are self explanatory and change the file path. Now if you stop being retarded and go back and read our explanations, you'll have enough material to actually go do this yourself within minutes if you apply yourself and maybe some google, but with that attitude I can see how you would struggle.

I'm not going to mod this. I already said I come here to download mods. YOU do it. I can't do it because, as you pointed out, I am retarded. So please make this mod for my retarded, inferior brain.

[

3) unpack a .bsa

Then learn

Christ, I didn't know how to use Blender and Nifskope when I started doing Oblivion DMRA conversions. I sat down and I learneed, instead of passive-aggressively hoping someone else would do the work for me.

What you are interested in is a super-simple task that is an excellent jumping off point for getting into modding. IN the time you've spent here you could have gotten Nifskope, googled up a tutorial, and already be halfway to getting your new colored shoes in the game.

I'm not going to mod this. I already said I come here to download mods. YOU do it. I can't do it because, as you pointed out, I am retarded. So please make this mod for my retarded, inferior brain.

I dislike the use of "retard" as a slur, but you are being lazy and entitled. You want different colored shoes? Make them. Its simple. Otherwise stop whining.

I apologize for not responding earlier.

Sorry, I'm not going to add more colors to this version. Currently I don't do any modding and if I were, I would focus on making new models (which I like) than texturing (which I don't like, and I'm not good at).

I sat down and I learneed, instead of passive-aggressively hoping someone else would do the work for me.

Let's back up. My first post, before you two "mod-masters" came through with your brag posts ("Oh, it's so easy! It's trivial! Look how awesome we are!!") offering only a vague guide on how to actually do the work (but not offer any help), I kindly asked the mod author for color options. I was never passive-agressive. My first post was gracious and kind. My posts now are filled with bile as a direct result of your condescension.

IN the time you've spent here you could have gotten Nifskope, googled up a tutorial, and already be halfway to getting your new colored shoes in the game.

Yeah, and in that same time, you could have modded the thing yourself ten times over if you claim it's so easy and you already have the tools. Hi kettle... meet pot.

I dislike the use of "retard" as a slur, but you are being lazy and entitled.

Since when is making a request being "entitled"? There's probably been thousands of people making mod requests for Skyrim since the modding community launched. So I'm entitled because of that? I started telling you two to do the work because you seem to think it's so damn easy to do what I requested, knowing full well neither of you would. What is the point of posting if your posts literally have no value? Seriously? Are you guys trolls?

Let me use an analogy to hopefully illustrate why I'm angry and what a waste of time your responses were:

Let's say I'm a skilled painter who works at an autobody shop and you come in with your car (which you love), but you want it a different color. Instead of saying "Yes, I can paint it for you" or "No, I can't paint it for you", I say, "Oh, that's easy!! It's so easy, it's trivial! You can literally do it yourself. Just buy some paint and a spray gun. That's all the explanation you need. Now be on your way."

It would have been better if you just said nothing, because the information in your post was pretty useless to someone with zero modding knowledge. If you're going to feign help while being condescending, at least be more detailed about it. Or better yet don't post at all. I hope my retarded brain provided an articulate enough response so that you understand where I'm coming from.

• 7 months later...