Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout for fallout 3?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Xzios

Xzios

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Sexout for fallout 3 ok which one do I use. I see 2 for new vegas I belive, wheres the fallout 3 one just wanna make sure before I install it.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

(Donkey)

(Donkey)
  • Guests
Simple answer, stop looking there is none..

Kashked

Kashked

Pope

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
Short answer... There is no Sexout for Fallout 3.

(Loogie)

(Loogie)
  • Guests
Even if there were a Sexout for Fallout 3, Sexout is useless without mods - it's just a framework.

Xzios

Xzios

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
*fallouts and dies* ok other then animated prostitution or bringing fallout 3 to new vegas what other options are there?

I think of sex out and like things as a compilation of hard work not just a mod. Adding a few fast travel markers can constitute as a mod but I don't think its fair to compare the two :P

im suprised really I always personally felt fallout 3 was better then new vegas but worse then fo 2 and tactics.

granted sex has always been part of the fallout world. especially 2 ! I mean hell if the world was a cess pool humanity would need to procreate awhole lot if we wanted to make by as a species :P

(Loogie)

(Loogie)
  • Guests
There's a mod called Sexus. There's threads about it in the adult mods subforum.

Failing that, you could get NV to use Sexout.

Xzios

Xzios

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
Ok thanks ill dig a lil more thanks for the responses!

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,882 posts
I'm guessing once it becomes more complete someone keen enough may try to port it to FO3, the missing NVSE functions will be the hard bit, but I'll be heading more towards porting for Sykrim & FO4 myself :)

(Donkey)

(Donkey)
  • Guests

*fallouts and dies* ok other then animated prostitution or bringing fallout 3 to new vegas what other options are there?

I think of sex out and like things as a compilation of hard work not just a mod. Adding a few fast travel markers can constitute as a mod but I don't think its fair to compare the two :P

im suprised really I always personally felt fallout 3 was better then new vegas but worse then fo 2 and tactics.

granted sex has always been part of the fallout world. especially 2 ! I mean hell if the world was a cess pool humanity would need to procreate awhole lot if we wanted to make by as a species :P

The real Reason UDLR already explained in his thread. FOSE is pretty crap compared to NVSE, allot of options added to NVSE where never included in FOSE they quite FOSE along time a go.