Difference between LoversAdultPlayPlus and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP?

Ryllynyth

I've been using LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, but Lovers with PK Extender says it uses the earlier (?) LoversAdultPlayPlus esp.  What are the differences between the two/what would I lose by switching?

Also does the Extender only keep track of 'sex XP' or does it also duplicate the Oblivion XP integration from another esp I'm running?  The readme seems nebulous on that.

The Extender keeps track of it's own form of sex XP. It is unique to the Extender. It's XP is used to calculate it's own Sex Level, which in turn calculates the available Sex Power.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP is a little enhanced from the other. There are things regarding Affairs in it.

I don't see where the exact call that drops it if it's SSP is in Extended or I'd make one that allows both. For now, you can use SSP by renaming the .esp without any difficulty. This might cause problems in an active save, but if you are starting a new game you'll be alright.

The Extender keeps track of it's own form of sex XP. It is unique to the Extender. It's XP is used to calculate it's own Sex Level' date=' which in turn calculates the available Sex Power.

I don't see where the exact call that drops it if it's SSP is in Extended or I'd make one that allows both. For now, you can use SSP by renaming the .esp without any difficulty. This might cause problems in an active save, but if you are starting a new game you'll be alright.

[/quote']

That's good to know, that I can just rename the esp I mean.

The question about Oblivion XP integration came from this snippet of the Extender readme (near the bottom):

After normal completion of the act, the amount received player seksopyta multiplied by xLoversSPHUD.ObXPmult (can be changed at will in the ini file). The resulting value is passed to the plugin Oblivion XP with delivery resp. messages like \"An XX experience for having sex with ...\"

If you previously used a plugin LoversOblivionXP, I recommend disabling it, otherwise transfer the experience will be duplicated

That reads to me as if when using Lovers with PK Extender and LoversOblivionXP (which I am at the moment), the 'normal' levelling XP you get from sex gets doubled... ?

One should note that you can also use Wyre-bash to change the dependancy on AdultPlayPlus to AdultPlayPlusforSSP. It's what I did. No problems at all.

Oh, perhaps I should look into using Wrye Bash for doing more than a bare-bones bashed patch.  ;D

No, the xp not actually doubled. More like 6 or 7 xp added. :P

The readme advises against using them both, because of this extra xp. (I don't know how much you gain on the higher levels, though.)

I'd also advise you to edit the .ini according to this post, else you might just end up with immense amounts of negative exp, making it impossible to level your sex-level.

• 4 months later...

One should note that you can also use Wyre-bash to change the dependancy on AdultPlayPlus to AdultPlayPlusforSSP. It's what I did. No problems at all.

Can you give a quick explanation how to do that?

edit: For Lovers with PK Extender exists a "fixed" esp that lets you use it with AdultPlayPlusforSSP without the need to rename or change any of those mods.

edit2: Yeah, it would be good to actually link to that esp. -.-

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=21120#pid21120

The Extender keeps track of it's own form of sex XP. It is unique to the Extender. It's XP is used to calculate it's own Sex Level' date=' which in turn calculates the available Sex Power.

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP is a little enhanced from the other. There are things regarding Affairs in it.

[/quote']

What kind of affairs? Can you have love affairs with NPCs or what does it have that the original plugin doesn't have?

Archived