Animation tool/program? Need more rapey animations

Stiletos

Is there a program that can be downloaded that gives you a skeleton figure for the various creature types that makes animation creation fairly straight forward if still tremendously time consuming? I cannot program pretty much at all but I could see how there might be a program that lets you move and position character skeletons in time intervals and eventually create the complete motion/animation. I am just not sure that program has actually been created.

If not I lack the skill to likely create animations but am itching for more but might as well write a list of the things I might try to work on if I can find a way out to do it or at the least hope some other person who knows already how to animate might see the ideas as good enough to take them on themselves.

1) Tag team double penetration. This would be a rape animation with these stages. 

A) It would start off with the struggling woman being held at her upper arms by a man facing her while another man is lying on his back on the ground behind her. This stage would progress with the woman being forced down and onto the lying man, who penetrates her anally slowly as she is pushed down onto him in a reverse cowboy. This first continuous stage then transitions to her being pulled back by the man so that she is laying on top of him. The first stage ends with continual thrusting from behind with the man on the ground holding her down on top of him with one hand reaching around at her throat and his other arm reaching around her belly, holding her in place against her sqirms of pain.

B) In the second stage the attacker that had initially held the woman and forced her onto the other man will bend over and spread the womans legs and move to mount her from above and penetrate her vaginally. It is then continuous double penetration for the remainder of this stage.

C) In the third stage the speed with which the two men are fucking her increases.

D) Tn the forth stage the man on top arches his back while fucking her and the man on the bottom reaches around grabbing both of the victims breasts, which can be seen easily as the man on the top is now out of the way.

E) The final stage ends with a rapid acceleration of pace and a sudden slow in the pace and deep thrusts of the men as they both ejaculate into the woman at the same time.

2) Triple penetration. Rape animation.

A) This scene starts off similar to the first video but the victim is being held by the upper arms by a man behind her and she is facing the man on his back on the ground. She is forced over the man, her legs forced open, and forced to squat over the man on the ground, being vaginally penetrated. She is pulled into a hug like embrace by the man she is on top of and the scene ends with continual slow thrusting.

B) The second stage begins with the man who had initially held the woman and forced her down now approaching her from behind and positioning himself to anally penetrate her. He does so with with three distinct slow thrusts as she squirms from the pain. The scene then continues with slow thrusting from both the man on the bottom vaginally raping her and the man on top anally penetrating her.

C) The third stage initiates with the man on the bottom releasing her from his hug like embrace and he moves his hands to each of her hips as he continues to thrust.  the man on top who is anally penetrating her grabs her by the hair and arches back as he pulls her head up (think Irreversible). The third character (who has up to this point stood and masterbated) moves forward and positions himself in front of the victim's face and forces his penis in her mouth. The stage continues with all three characters thrusting.

D) The forth stage sees the man from behind release the victims hair and reach around her body to grab both of her breasts as he continues to sodomize her. The man forcing her to orally pleasure him then moves to put his hands behind the victims head, forcing his penis deep into her throat on each thrust. The man on the bottom moves to faster thrusting.

E) The final stage begins with a slowing of thrusting as all three men near climax. The man being orally pleasured pulls himself from her mouth and while using one hand to grab the victim by the hair grabs his dick in the other hand and points it at the victims face while masterbating. The two men still inside the victim show slow distinct thrusts of ejaculation just as the third man also ejaculates into the victims face.

3) Single attacker crying rape.

A) This scene starts off with a scene of the victim struggling with an attacker who is holding her by the upper arms facing her while both are standing. The attacker releases one of the victims arms and slaps the victim and then pushes her to the ground where she lands on her bum and hands. The attacker approaches the victim and as she tries to back away on her hands he grabs her by her legs and pulls her towards him. He then opens her legs and moves between them as she reaches down to attempt cover herself in a vain attempt to stop what is happening. He grabs her wrists, one in each hand and moves to hold them down at each side of her head as he mounts and slowly penetrates her as she sqirms. The scene commences with him holding her down and slowly thrusting as the victim turns her head sideways to not look at her attacker.

B) The second stage begins with the man releasing the victims hands and moving them both down to cup her breasts. The victim looks up and moves her hands over her face, crying into them as he continues to thrust.

C) Stage three begins with the attacker releasing the victims breasts and grabbing her two hands and moving them out to the side. He grabs the victims head forcing her to face him and begins to kiss her as she struggles and squirms and one of her legs kicks out feebly. The stage continues on repetitive thrusting, kissing, and leg kicking in a loop.

D) The fourth stage sees the attacker stop kissing the victim and move his hands from her head to her throat as he starts thrusting more forcfully into her as he begins to near climax. The victim cannot turn her head as the mans hands are on her throat and she returns her hands to her face to block her sight of her attacker.

E) As the final stage begins the man again grabs her head and lowers himself onto the victims chest, he again forces his tounge down her throat and a moment later his thrusting abruptly slows and becomes deep and forcful as he ejaculates into the victim, maintaining his deep throat kiss through the ejaculation and muffling her screams. The victims legs weakly kick out and flop feebly in time with the deep thrusts.

There are many more scenes I would animate if I can figure out some way to do it. I am much more into build up of rape scenes and the progression "to" the rape scene where the victim is not yet being raped but is being stripped and forced into the position and realization of what is about to happen to her.

I would likely try to animate a better "stripping" scene then the current one with the victim hunkered down and a character bending over and doing a single motion like pulling a table cloth from a table full of glasses. If it is at all possible adding a proper "stripping" stage to Sexlab. At present the stripping takes place in the stunned/knockdown stage where the victim is in their hunkered down position. A actual animated scene where the victim and attackers are both using custom animations could be great. A double attacker sequence where the victim is held from behind by one attacker by the upper arms while another attacker walks in front of her and grabs her tunic and makes a ripping apart motion as if ripping open a blouse. He then reaches down with one hand at each side of her hips and pulls down as if to suggest the removal of panties.

I am not sure how doable it is but if above types of animations could then be linked to specific pieces of clothing a stripping scene could show the actual articles being removed from each motion. I know that bras and panties can both have their own itemization as I have one mod that included both as seperate articles. They could also be worn under a dress/tunic such that a dress could be stripped and the panties and bra would then remain to be stripped in the following moves. Such a leadup to rape is highly appealing to me as the more buildup to the act creates more excitement and anticipation of the ultimate act itself. I am sure I am not alone in this.

So anyways, back to the original question, is there a fairly easy to use program that one can download that has skeletons of the characters and tming elements all in place so that one can download it and start slowly moving body parts at specific times and creating an animation? Or is that a pipe dream?

Development of the framework itself is priority.  Trust me there is work being done, and it will be glorious.  As for existing, yes the animations are not nearly defined as Oblivions loverslab, but also remember how OLD oblivion's loverslab is compared to Skyrim's framework.  Give it time and we will have amazing work, ifyour interested im sure the team that is working on it would love extra help in animations and such.

As for making the animations straight forward. Im not sure at all, its not the animations that are the serious problem (or at least at first they were not) it was implementing them into the skyrim game itself, the framework and FNIS seems to have helped  make that easier.

• 3 weeks later...

Idea if you ever figure out the programs.

Basically, A "Rapey" version of some of the existing, "consensual" type anims. Only difference is the victim's hands are tied behind their back, and maybe as an added bonus have them struggling a bit. 

It'd be sort of cheap, but I would imagine it would be easier than doing completely from-scratch anims.

Idea if you ever figure out the programs.

Basically, A "Rapey" version of some of the existing, "consensual" type anims. Only difference is the victim's hands are tied behind their back, and maybe as an added bonus have them struggling a bit. 

It'd be sort of cheap, but I would imagine it would be easier than doing completely from-scratch anims.

Indeed. I found pics of Autodesk 3d Max and that seems to look like something akin to what I am searching for. A program that can load an existing character skeleton and allow you to move the movement "joints" to various positions and set up animations one frame at a time.

I love the idea of bondage animations and would very much be interested in building them if I can get things figured out. I think the Falmer would be a awesome "race" to get some more bondage/rape/torture animations built for. They should be a race that getting caught/defeated by them in the middle of the deep dark dungeon should lead to a fairly horrific result when compared to normal rapes from other "races/beasts". The original game itself shows them to be a fairly sadistic race and has them using bondage and torture already. Getting caught by them should lead to a event that reflects that.

It's a complex workflow to get new animations into the game.

You need to extract the skeleton object for each actor you wish to animate from the Skyrim core files. You will also need to extract the meshes for those actors ( while you can work with just the skeleton files, the meshes allow you to align the actors much better )

You'll need an animation program that can import the .nif files the game engine uses. ( Max and Blender come to mind ) The program also has to be able to export the animation you create into something Havok can understand. Usually output as .kf files which are then converted into .hkx files.

On top of all the importing / exporting / conversion mess above, you'll need a mastery of the 3D application to where you can actually create the animation. No easy task if you've never used the application. 3D applications easily rank pretty high on the complexity meter.

On top of all of this, you have to be able to dedicate the time to make it all happen. Your real life schedule may vary :) Definitely no quick fix solution initially.

Once you have the models and skeletons imported, you can build a control rig for it that will speed up future animations made with that actor, but this would need to be done for each character you intend to animate. No easy task by any definition. ( Rigging sucks lol )

If you're willing to put in the time and effort though, the Mod community would certainly love you for it :)

Archived