creature offspring

wardrake

How about a mod that enables the Pc/Npc to birth a creature offspring, (wolf pup, foal, werewolf cub) Since creature sex and Pregnancy mods exist. (OK, i know it's not realistic, but in a world with magic, or the Daedric prince of madness, it just might be)

After the offspring's birth, it fallows the player for an hour or less, then disappears. (It could occupy the follower extra spot that dogs occupy) (living creature preferred)

I thought of this when my character became impregnated by a frostbite spider and gave birth to a healthy nord child. (yes that happened). (my pregnancy mod is Hentai Pregnancy by Flying Toasters, if your wondering).

What I did with Sexout Pregnancy was give the players an MCM adjustment to set the percentage chance of the offspring being the fathers or mothers race. I also added one to set the chances of the Offspring being friendly or aggressive & another for Male/Female.

Guest Devocracy

This is probably best discussed in the http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20384-hentai-pregnancy-childbirth-plugin/, unless you wanted a separate mod for creature births...

The only problem with that mod is it is for hentai pregnancy, and I don't mean to be mean to the modder but sexlab procreation is a superior mod.  It has the female cycles, and it gives players the choice to go with a custom skeleton or the weight slider.  Now for CBBE users that may not be a big thing but Belasario's pregnancy skeleton for UNP is fickle, sometimes it causes crushed breasts, sometimes I notice a pretty fugly neckseam, it depends which unp body I use with it and I prefer alt navetsea's seameless UNP body mod, it is as close to neck seam free friendly as I've seen.

And one can use Bodyslide UNP to create the custom pregnancy bodytype, and it has the ability to customize numerous unp clothing mods to morph along with the body, while Hentai Pregnancy is limited outfit wise.

I'd recommend recommending a better child addon for Procreation, with a creature ability.

Or an entirely new pregnancy mod more like the one Hal made for New Vegas.  Not only is his pregnancy mod top notch, someone else threw together a ton of clothing to go with it.  The only downside, I believe they were all designed around the cali body type and I wouldn't want to see such a mod come out if it used CBBE, the bodytype is just too chunky.

Procreation does not have perpetual pregnancy risk nor does it work on NPCs, so I use HP. Does not mean Procreation is a bad mod, but looking at both, I like having pregnancy as a risk most of the time for my character and any (female) companion.

Hal has a good Mod for Fallout, I use it when I play it. If he made one for Skyrim I'd certainly give it a look.

I can think of a happy medium for creature impregnation: Daedric offspring. Assuming someone's willing to model/port the appropriate daedra, it could be explained that the daedric princes are attempting to establish footholds wherever possible, so why not piggyback their minions into the world through perversions of nature? The insectoid and arachnid creatures have their own explanations as to why those work, namely egglaying, but maybe that only works for the fully mature versions of those creatures... I know the spider daedra might be a popular addition, afterall.

Archived