• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

File Name: NPC Private Needs

File Submitter: slayster

File Submitted: 30 Jul 2013

File Category: Other

Requires: SkyUI, ZAZ Animation Pack

Background

After finding and enjoying richard19840706's Private Needs mod I found that what I really wanted was for NPCs to be included as well the player. Originally I was thinking that each NPC could track their needs much like the original mod does for the player. However that turned out to not really be practical as I learned more about the Creation Kit. I considered trying to add it into the AI routines but still don't quite understand Packages and ReferenceAliases enough, so in the end I had to opt for the random approach. For a while I was using a cloak spell to add a magic effect to nearby NPCs to control their needs. Unfortunately that proved to be too much for the Papyrus system and started causing major scripting delays. In the end it had to just be a single effect running on the player which would pick a random NPC at random intervals. Which is where the mod is at right now.

The Mod

When activated this mod causes NPCs to urinate and defecate at random intervals. They can also wet themselves.

All timers, chances, animations, locations & more are all configurable via a SkyUI Mod Configuation Menu.

By default it will ignore followers but this option can be toggled.

It will detect if you have SexLab installed and ignore any NPCs in the SexLabAnimating faction.

Also included are Powers for your character which can be used to make an NPC pee/poop/wet on command.

If you want your character to take care of their needs as well then check out the original mod "Private Needs" by richard19840706

Despite the title of the mod (which is based on the original) NPCs do not currently take care of their needs in private. At the moment they will just go where ever they are standing. Running to a private location is something I hope to add in the future.

Requirements

In addition to this mod you will also need:

SkyUI for the configuration menu

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/

ZAZ Animation Pack

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack/

For the defecation system a CBBE body is recommended along with custom skeleton with "SKIRT02" node.

I've been testing with "The skeleton of female models By Ning (Perfect 3-2)" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064/

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton" should work as well http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/

Credits

Based on, and includes code from "Private Needs" by richard19840706

Poop code by pamfolette, based on work originally by jbezorg

Poop meshes by pamfolette

Other poop assets from the Manure mod by jonx0r

Thanks to mastercchris and everyone else involved for the great Zaz Animation Pack

Thanks to Deathmaw for beta testing

download.png

Click here to download this file

Any chance of it working with SoS? Would be great to see the pee coming out of penis where it is, and if it's flaccid or erect. 

• 1 month later...

Sounds like a great mod and I'd love to try it. I keep getting a CTD when clicking play at the steam load screen.  This is before even getting the option to load a save.   

I ran GenerateFNIS and BOSS.  I generally have a really stable game with cleaned saves and a moderate amount of mods.  I use EFF and MHYH.  I've experimented with load order and tried placing it at both the very end and also up where my FNIS and ZAZ spells load after the ESPs.  

Any suggestions?  

(Edit:  Wait, my bad.  Since I was running ZAZ resources I was committing noob error # 1 and  assuming that i had installed ZAZ animations.  Let me try this again. )

(Edit2:  Now the ZAZAnimationPack.esm is what triggers the CTD at the Bethesda screen.  Up to date FNIS.  I've tried various load orders with no luck.)

Does anyone else have this bug where housecarls (like Lydia and Jordis) don't defecate/urinate randomly (so without using the lesser powers) while other followers (like Torvar, Farkas, Vilkas, Aela, ...) do. Also I would like to see an update when the PrivateNeeds version 3.0.0 is released.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

Good mod, well done.  I have one small issue, the female guards (in Riften at least) all urinate like men. I imagine that the female stormcloak soldiers will as well, potentially because they are not regular NPC but "guards"? I couldn't find anything about this, though I may have missed it.  Is there a fix, or something coming to fix it?

Thanks for you efforts!

*edit* request: what are the odds of linking with frostfall or some such, with the goal of adding steam when it's cold?

• 2 months later...

This doesn't seem to be an active mod/comments any more, but I'll throw this out there just incase someone does see it and has a suggestion for me...

I am not getting any "triggered events" wfrom the mod. The MCM menu is showing up normally, the spells work normally, and the settings in general seem to be working right, EXCEPT, no mater how I tweek the settings, no npcs are ever being triggered automatically.

So in effect, this mod is only functioning as a set of spells to trigger certain animations. Which kind of ruins the fun/humor/realism of having NPCs needing to randomly relieve themselves.

If anyone has any ideas, I appreciate it

Edited by vashmoon
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Help! I have downloaded NPC private needs and the associated programs.  It shows as active on my data screen when logging into Skyrim, but for some reason it won't activate.  I get no dialog prompts and can not activate the mod.  Did I miss a step somehere?

Great mod!

I just snuck into a bandit camp. As I heard the sound of flowing water I was thinking "How long ago did I take a piss?" But it turned out it wasn't me leaking, it was a bandit on top of the ruin tower. I snuck up the stairs and shot an arrow into his back, while he was still holding his dick, it was funny as hell ;-)

• 10 months later...

Private Needs Discreet.esp

PND-KNN wash patch.esp

NPCPrivateNeeds.esp

I use three mod and an order
Really perfect  this mod NPCPrivateNeeds
npc is automatically eliminated poop, pee
This will really work well  very goooood  mod   
thank you 
no spell and no command ...
npc auto poop, pee  oh goood~ 

I use with three mod [Private Needs Discreet+patch+npc privateneeds]
It's normal operation without conflict

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
55 minutes ago, mrtrollface said:

The powers don't work for me, any advice? Like when I cast it on an NPC, they just lie down on the ground.

Never mind, got it working! Wasn't patient enough. Really quality mod, love it a lot. One thing, when I cast the Wetting power, it wants to do the Pissing power half the time. If this mod ever comes back from the grave, I'd LOVE to seem some more poses and such.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, AlderDean said:

Thanks a lot for the hint. It does work on SSE as you've said. You made my day (for months).?

Hey there you seem active here uhh I coulda sworn there was a mod like this or similar that left you dirty in the butt area after pooping? It required some tattoo layers or something to show you were really dirty and then you'd have to bathe or I guess get a notification saying you feel dirty etc.

Do you know where I could find those mods? Or is it in this one? I haven't downloaded it yet.