Non-rape options (and I mean no rape at ALL)

SexLabs Doesn't do ANYTHING. so it in itself can't be the cause of your woes.

Where did I say I was having any woes? Quotes, please.

So if your request is to remove rape then it's your problem for downloading the rape mods.

Where did I say I downloaded a rape mod? Again, show me a direct quote.

I would have closed the topic because I think your question has already been answered

Which explains why you aren't a mod.

you can even ask on the mod page if it is possible to make some options optional

Yeah, I could have. But I didn't. Because I wasn't hasking about Lovers Comfort. Perhaps you should be the one who should brush up on your reading skills.

or ask questions on how the mod is working if it confuses you.

Like the ones I'm asking right here, perhaps?

I would have closed the topic because I think your question has already been answered

Which explains why you aren't a mod.

you can even ask on the mod page if it is possible to make some options optional

Yeah, I could have. But I didn't. Because I wasn't hasking about Lovers Comfort. Perhaps you should be the one who should brush up on your reading skills.

or ask questions on how the mod is working if it confuses you.

Like the ones I'm asking right here, perhaps?

First I dont want to be a mod.

Second I was trying to help you from the start, unlike a lot of others here I did not judged you on your preferences.

Third it was pointed out that LC has rape included and you even complained about it, perhaps you should learn to read what you wrote down again and I never said anything about your reading skills, I said that to people that have taken your post as a personal attack (again trying to help).

Fourth and final do you have any more questions? If you do please ask if not just avoid being rude to me when I was trying to help, your question about no rape option in SexLab framework has been answered since post 2 and post 4.

What are the options for SexLab that do not result in ANY type of rape? I never had a problem with this when I was using SexIS, but every damn option in SexLab is all about rape or aggressors or victims. I want all of my sexual encounters to be consensual, so I need to either know how to turn them off or which mods to avoid altogether.

Currently running Lovers Comfort, Lovers Hook and Murder, Theft and Seduction

I personally recommend SexLab Romance for a dialog initiated sex option that is done in a civil fashion with friendly (or at least non-hostile) NPC's.

Technically, there is an option to use the "aggressive" animations, but it is more along the lines of consensual rough sex more than anything.

Edit: Jumping Jeebus on a pogostick!  I hit quote and offered a suggestion and then went back and browsed over the thread's replies, and there just seems to be a heaping helping of misunderstanding enough to feed a small village!

As an author of one of the mods that the OP specifically was NOT looking for, I never got the impression they were waving their torches around saying "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :@ ".  They were just asking for advice on mods that suited their tastes better, which is how I answered that.

Not sure how it got from there to the RABBLE RABBLE back and forth in the meantime. :s

• 1 month later...

The Aggressive and Victim animations as part of the Sex Lab Frame work could also be seen as Dominant and Submissive animations in consensual S&M sex.  The Frame Work it's self does not from what I can see make the game do anything, but it does give other mods a general access points for resources that are commonly used, it just the way it's worded.  As for stopping any rape from happening in your game that comes down to the other Sex Lab mods, and what they do in the game, to avoid rape just don't install mods that add rape.  But if you want to use only part of a mod like Lover's Comfort, where it does have rape in, then you need to really ask the mod maker of lovers comfort on how to stop the rapes happening in that. 

I mention Lovers comfort only as a example I know you haven't asked about it.

What are the options for SexLab that do not result in ANY type of rape? I never had a problem with this when I was using SexIS, but every damn option in SexLab is all about rape or aggressors or victims. I want all of my sexual encounters to be consensual, so I need to either know how to turn them off or which mods to avoid altogether.

Currently running Lovers Comfort, Lovers Hook and Murder, Theft and Seduction

Unless you're using a mod that specifically initiates a forced sexual encounter, most of the so called "aggressive" animations really are just rough or vigorous sex, with I think 2 exceptions the "arrok leg up" and the new arrok anal animation, forget what that one is called.  Other than those, there really is nothing in this that actually looks like unwanted/forced sex.

For instance, the Arrok Missionary does not at all resemble a forced encounter, it is just a missionary pose, yet it is listed under the aggressive list.

As for mods that initiate Rape, you're really just going to have to read through the mod descriptions.  

Off the top of my head, there is SexLab Romance, Lovers Comfort, and Radiant Prostitution I think are currently the most tame of the bunch, as each is focused around consensual encounters. Oddly, really the only active mods that are focused strongly on forced encounter is Debauchery and SexLab Submit, and even Submit has branches of dialogue devoted to consensual sex.