Neverwinter Nude Mods - Version 1.3.0

Neverwinter Nude Mods

This is the development and release thread for my Neverwinter Nude Mods.

I've also made threads for these mods on NudeCreator (http://www.nudecreator.org/page2/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1656) and GameVixenZone (http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/neverwinter-nude-mods-1127).

The current version is 1.3.0, released December 9, 2014.

1.3.0 Changelog:

New Mod:

• Now you can select to customize your own Breast Jiggle setting, involving only basic .xml editing!

Changes:

• Fixed broken Breast Jiggle mod components.
  • Readme updates.

To use the Easy-installer (recommended): download the attached .zip archive, then extract and run the installer within. The installer will attempt to autodetect Neverwinter's installation directory, but even so, you MUST confirm the directory where you have Neverwinter installed. This will look like:

..\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live

that is, the directory where "GameClient.exe" can be found.

Note that some options within the installer require an up-to-date version of the .NET framework. Even though you may already have a sufficient version installed, you may want to run Microsoft's updater to be extra certain: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

The installer has brief descriptions of each mod option, and further details/descriptions of the included mods can also be found in the readme viewable at the end of the installation process.

To manually install: download the manual installation archive, view the files within or extract to a temporary folder, and then follow the instructions inside.
Note that while the manual install option supports most mod options, it does not support a select few. For maximum functionality, please use the easy installer.

You should be able to just run the installer again to install an update, but you may want to uninstall previous versions before installing higher versions, just to be safe.

You might also be interested in a tutorial that covers most of how I made these mods. The tutorial is primarily designed around Star Trek Online, but is valid for Neverwinter as well: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4659-star-trek-online-nude-mods-version-2144/page-18?do=findComment&comment=232990

Please report anything that doesn't work, i.e. bugs etc. here in this thread. Please include which mods you selected when reporting bugs.

Screenshots (showing the three skin options) and download:

post-29579-0-44487900-1369878113_thumb.png

post-29579-0-12882500-1369878171_thumb.png

post-29579-0-48397900-1369878177_thumb.png

Neverwinter Nude Mods 1.3.0 Installer.zip

Neverwinter Nude Mods Manual Install 1.3.0.7z

• 5 months later...

At last, an update! The crashing issues with the breast jiggle components have finally been resolved, and some updates to the nude skins were incorporated as well. See first post for download and changelog, and as always please report bugs if you find any.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 1.3.0 is now uploaded to fix the jiggle mods which were not working as of a few patches ago. Additionally, you can now customize your own jiggle setting just as you can in the Star Trek Online mods.

Check out the first post for changelog and download.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Heya pal. I couldn't help but notice that the Dragonborn models currently have no nipples, as far as I've seen ingame. Is there a lil' fix for that? Thanks.

Hmm, I have not been playing at all; is this a new race that has been released recently? If so, might they have different skin textures than other characters - say, scales or some such?

Heya pal. I couldn't help but notice that the Dragonborn models currently have no nipples, as far as I've seen ingame. Is there a lil' fix for that? Thanks.

Hmm, I have not been playing at all; is this a new race that has been released recently? If so, might they have different skin textures than other characters - say, scales or some such?

Well, it's been around since Aug, 2014, to tell you the truth. And yes, they have different skins, I believe that's the issue.

• 3 weeks later...