My new Mass Effect 1 nude skin

GIGABITE

post-31734-0-69433900-1369680411_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I tried AjuntaPall316's Mass Effect 1 nude skin and I tought it doesn't do justice to the mesh, too simple, no offense AjuntaPall316. So I made one myself. I think it turned up pretty good so I wanted to share it for the sake of an great game and other nudist gamers :) if that's OK with admins on this forum.

I just started playing Mass Effect and am still on first game, will do more skins for second and third when I get to them.

Any comments are welcome.

It's hairy nude skin with lots of detail and my version of stripper outfit which looks like it's see-trough plastic on some bits becouse I can't export it's lightmap :{

Anyway I was happy with how it turned up. I have the shaved version of the nude skin if anyone wants that just say and I'll upload it.

I'm still tweaking it so there will be updates if there is any interest for my textures.

And PLEASE if anyone know how to export lightmaps from the game let me know (texmod can't do it or I don't know how).

Sorry for crappy screenshots, will add more with future versions if anyone is interested in Mass Effect 1 skins.

post-31734-0-01805200-1369616678_thumb.jpg

post-31734-0-22953500-1369616741_thumb.jpg

xxx.rar

If there is one thing I learned by posting mods here is, that if no one complains, you are probably doing things right. The skins look good judging from the screens, I haven't tried them. I haven't played ME in a long time and my guess is that there aren't a lot of people playing it right now. But if I or they do, it is certainly good to know that there are some nice skins out there, so I'd say, as long as you have fun doing and sharing them, there is no reason why you shouldn't do so.

Archived