[ Release ] Zhaetheria Legend Armour - Aris Retexture - CBBE BBP

http://www.mediafire.com/?c6k0gaxaxxk3cv8

Zhaetheria Legend Armour - Aris Retexture - CBBE BBP:
A black, grey and lilac retexture of the Zhaetheria Legend armor by the Arrow & Knee team as found in Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2. The armor has the same stats as glass armor, and is craftable with the Glass Armor smithing perk. The recipes have been altered slightly in favor of Quicksilver over Malachite. This is a standalone, all armor meshes are included, as I may be improving them in the future. ^___^

jRveVQX46IduF_xs.jpg

jbzwk1eZ0eevOC_xs.jpg

j5rMFUGOxAPCK_xs.jpg

Ooh, thanks for the link. I've never visited the Nexus forums proper much at all and didn't know there was such a section.

This was the first thing I ever uploaded to the site aside from images in thanks for the work of some excellent mods. I did spot some DAZ links when I was looking around to learn more about the origins of the set and didn't expect those were a source, but rather ports from Alan's armor pack.