Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version

Thanks, Slammer - it did seem unlikely that TamagoClub would suddenly have a dependency like that introduced.

Given what you say, I have no idea what dragenx is getting at. If neither master is dependent on the other, why would the order matter? And, as I said, Wrye shows the mod green for me - I'd never try and run - never mind upload - anything it showed as red.

Edit : Wait a moment. Perhaps dragenx doesn't mean 'red' but 'sorta orange', and when you mouse over it it says 'masters have been reordered'?

I guess that's it, because that would depend on the order of the masters in a particular game, and I do run with TamagoClub before Lovers with PK, so I would see it green.

AFAIK, that's not going to cause any problems, but if anyone knows differently, please let me know and I'll change it.

If it is Orange, which is more than likely, it IS a difference in master load order. I have one other that shows this in Wrye, one of the F2Ch Lives add-ons and I've been running it for months with no apparent issues.

Only time I've read that potential issues may occur is if a MOD has many (>4 or 5) master dependencies and the order is boinked, but that is extremely rare.

Cannot check mine at the moment as my PC is in pieces...

• 5 weeks later...

Is there an easy way to set Tamago to only select the father's race?

I keep getting some... interesting... results, and thought it might be easier if the father's race defined the resulting child.

Anyone know how to go about this? I've been searching but haven't seen this addressed yet.

Thanks!

This is easy, if you're comfortable editing Oblivion scripts, and have the CS Extender installed.

The script change required - to a3hgDefaultGenerator in HiyokoGenerator.esp, would be very small.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to editing scripts. I've been trying to open files in TES Construction, but that's a pretty rough way to learn what does what, that's for sure.

Edit: I did find it, but the script language appears to be english and characters that I'm assuming are japanese except I don't have japanese fonts on my PC. But thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!

• 1 month later...

I couldn't seem to PM you from your profile page, so I'll post it here.

Only ever so minor flaw I found thus far, while testing against rghost's and my script edits, is not even related.

In Wrye your esp shows master order as different than what I have, so I used TES4Gecko to edit it and now Wrye is happy :P (This will show as orange box with orange check mark in Wrye.)

This is of course entirely due to my load order which is based on the latest BOSS master list, modified to what I know works best for me and my active MODs. You DO NOT have to edit it, as in 99.9999999999999% of most cases it will always work.

Okay, I'll just have to post findings here then. (Only recently learned some prefer a PM instead)

And here is a Race list I started for inclusion to my version of your tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt file:

I did not spell or character check this yet! . (I plan on adding most of them and just comment out those I don't use.)

ALL MEMBERS!!! Please check before using!!!

"Race:Argonoid"
"Race:Kunne"
"Race:Chanpon117AL1"
"Race:Mitza"
"Race:YokomiMitza"
"Race:Lop-ears Elf mini"
"Race:Archaic Elf LopEar"
"Race:SlimX105D"
"Race:SlimX105E"
"Race:SlimX105F"
"Race:SlimX110F"
"Race:Snow Tabaxi mini"
"Race:Tabaxi mini"
"Race:White Tabaxi mini"
"Race:White Tabaxi mini (WH)"
"Race:Ainmhi"
"Race:Angelic Siren"
"Race:Argonian"
"Race:Blood Witch
"Race:Blood Witcher"
"Race:Breton"
"Race:Carrier"
"Race:ChanponC1"
"Race:ChanponC2"
"Race:ChanponCL"
"Race:ChanponDB"
"Race:Chocolate Elf"
"Race:CustomRace00"
"Race:CustomRace01"
"Race:CustomRace02"
"Race:CustomRace03"
"Race:CustomRace04"
"Race:Cute Elf"
"Race:Dark Elf"
"Race:Dark Seducer"
"Race:Dark Siren"
"Race:Dark Triton"
"Race:Dremora"
"Race:Freckled Siren"
"Race:Freckled Triton"
"Race:Skyrim Khajiit"
"Race:Golden Saint"
"Race:High Elf"
"Race:Horkew"
"Race:Human"
"Race:Ice Elf"
"Race:Imperial"
"Race:Khajiit"
"Race:Dark Elf"
"Race:Elf"
"Race:Lolita"
"Race:Lop-Chocolate Elf"
"Race:Lop-ears Elf II"
"Race:Lancanthrope Elf"
"Race:Miqote"
"Race:Moonshadow Lop-ears Elf"
"Race:Mystic Dark Elf"
"Race:Mystic High Elf"
"Race:Neptune"
"Race:Nord"
"Race:Orc"
"Race:Orog"
"Race:Dremora"
"Race:Redguard"
"Race:Chocolate Elf (Ren)"
"Race:Mystic Elf"
"Race:LongEars Elf"
"Race:Robo Elf"
"Race:Siren"
"Race:Snow Tabaxi"
"Race:Southern Siren"
"Race:Southern Triton"
"Race:Synx (Female 1)"
"Race:Synx (Female 2)"
"Race:Synx (Female 3)"
"Race:Synx (Female 4)"
"Race:Synx (Male 1)"
"Race:Synx (Male 2)"
"Race:Synx (Male 3)"
"Race:Tabaxi"
"Race:Tang Mo"
"Race:Human (t)"
"Race:Tolkien Elves"
"Race:Tolkien Elves(tattoo)"
"Race:Triton"
"Race:White Tabaxi"
"Race:Wiera"
"Race:Wild Tabaxi"
"Race:Wolf Elf"
"Race:Wood Elf"

• 1 month later...

maybe somebody can help me out here, I'm not having any problems with the mod working per-say but I don't know what the fuck I'm suppose to do after i've talked to the captain of the guards about calendil. Its not exactly giving me any hints as to what I'm suppose to be doing, other than gaining his trust, which i don't know how to do.

• 4 weeks later...

maybe somebody can help me out here, I'm not having any problems with the mod working per-say but I don't know what the fuck I'm suppose to do after i've talked to the captain of the guards about calendil. Its not exactly giving me any hints as to what I'm suppose to be doing, other than gaining his trust, which i don't know how to do.

im guessing you have to get a high disposistion sorry about my spelling but im not good with big words >.< to get it up bribe him to max also work on your speechcraft to help :)

i dont know if its this mod or a diffrent 1 but how many game days does it take for a embyo egg to become born ?

• 1 month later...

Something keeps the guards very much fertile, they keep breeding like rabbits, and by the time any "important" characters were about to drop, the limits have already been reached.

Tried moving the clinic before and after lovers mods, but no change.

Lovers Bed might keep them humping all night long, but how do the tadpoles get passed both, the global contraception, as well as the one targeting guards in general?

What are your specific ini settings? Here's mine and it is working quite well.

tamagofertilityclinic.ini

; TamagoFertilityClinic 1.05 initialisation file
;
;
set jTamagoFertilityClinicQuest.globalContraception to 0
; if global contraception is 1, it overrides anything else
; note that changing contraception settings will only add contraceptive to new NPCs
; they will have no effect on NPCs already existing in a saved game.
set jTamagoFertilityClinicQuest.loadContraceptionList to 1
; controls whether TamagoFertilityClinicGCL.txt is loaded and
; whether race/class checks for contraception are then applied.
; 0 is off, 1 applies

tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt

; TamagoFertilityClinic class/race contraception definition file
;
; Loading this file is controlled by the switch in the .ini.
;
; If that switch is set to 1, permanent contraceptives will be applied to any new
;NPC whose class or race is included in the entries below. There is no way to
; remove the contraceptive once applied short of casting the dispel
;spell on each individual NPC.
; each entry must consist of 2 lines! the second being setstage 10. Mess
; this up, and the consequences are undefined, but are unlikely to be good.
; An example of a race entry and a class entry follows. Entries must currently
; be an exact match, so, for example, the race entry below will not pick up adult Tabaxi.
;
set jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest.iniS to sv_Construct "Class:Guard"
setstage   jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest 10
;
; note that for race, it expects the race 'name', not the Editor ID!
; so the entry below is 'Tabaxi mini', not '117Tabaxi'
;
set jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest.iniS to sv_Construct "Race:Tabaxi mini"
setstage   jTFCInitContraceptionListQuest 10
;
; a maximum of 20 entries is allowed, anything after 20 is truncated
;

Partial LO to show where I have them placed:

TamagoShop.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversRaperS.esp

I had the same main issue with guards; too many hiyokos way to fast. (I use one of Colourwheels MODs that makes most of them hot females, plus futa is active, so they must be like hoards of little bunnies all day and night.  :P

Tried with globalContraception set to 1

Tried with the loadContraceptionList with 1 as well as 0

Used the "standard" list with guards and tabaxi minis, as well as tried removing the extra spaces after "setstage"

Whatever I try, guards not protected, using the contraceptive spell on them informs that the contraceptive has been added, while on others using the spell says contraceptive is already in use, or something to that effect.

Got them to take a bit easier by lowering the values in loversbed ini-file, but the news is still constantly informing that some guard has been knocked up.

Stumbled even to a Bravil guard that was knocked up by an Imperial guard... ??

Currently trying with new game, as the guards keep dropping hiyokos at a rate of some fifty per fifteen minutes if I raise the limit to allow my character to drop Uriel Septims newest offspring :blush:

Edit: Might have found the culprit, Colourwheels changes race names and classes, instead of just "Guard" also "Guard Archer" should be covered (with or without the space?), and in races "Imperial" not enough, "CW Imperial" should also be listed.

Although don't understand, why the global setting doesn't cover these as well.

Which ColourWheel MODs are you using.

That example tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt is just the basic default install/config, so yes you'll need to extend that and add additional classes and/or races based on what you have installed and enabled in your specific Oblivion build.

I have some of ColourWheels MODs, and I have yet to see any of her guards get knocked up and produce any hiyokos.

Post your entire Load Order, preferably in spoiler tags so it's not a full page, the versions of every hiyoko/tamago MOD you installed and any ini/txt config files you set, again pasted into spoiler tags.

We can then review that and try to determine what the issue or issues may be.

Current load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
LFTestFameItems.esp
Oblivion Weight Limit x20000.esp
PlayerHome.esp
PrisonIrons.esp
Remove Evidence.esp
Resurrect Spell v1.1.esp
ring of knowledge.esp
RingofMara.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
HumantouchNPC.esp
user29sMaternityClothes.esp
HetaiShopingBag.esp
Advanced Magic.esp
Dive Rock Testing Hall House.esp
Books of Oblivion.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Schwertleite Armor.esp
Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp
AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
Ren_Soya_KD's.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full + Soya's hair.esp
VipCxj_HairEyeSet.esp
Ramy Enfant.esp
CompanionshipRing.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Money Spell.esp
TamagoNews.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversBiko.esp
HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreatureCompanion.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversUnicorn.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
Perfect_Weather.esp
shinyFollowMe.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
FormID Finder4.esp
SetBody.esp
NoMaaM_BBB.esp
AsianElves.esp
CuteElf11.esp
CuteElf11 Blue Portal Bug-Fix Patch.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Global Contraception set to 1

The race/class-list enabled, with CW races/classes included.

Brand new game started with these, guards still not protected.

Mods collected during the last month, should be the latest, but Lovers/Tamago/Hiyoko-related ones difficult to figure out, as they are spread out (dl:s here and there), dont have version info, and the file dates don't help in figuring out the latest ones.

Is there a command and/or script/bat that could be run in console to enable global contraception ?

Your LO doesn't look too bad, based on others I've reviewed.

Still I'd either run it through BOSS and then hand sort you Lovers MODs, including Tamago/Hiyoko, OR just use the BOSS masterlist.txt file and manually check and perfect you LO. Notepad++ helps here as you can display numbers for each line as you review you LO. Example, TamagoFertilityClinic.esp and HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp could be much higher up in you LO.

Next thing to address, and I went through this myself a while back, is getting your Tamago/Hiyoko MOD versions sorted and figured out. (You will run into non-compatibility issues if you don't)

There are two main forks:

1. TamagoClub 1.12/HiyokoClub 1.05

Links: TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch, LoversTomagoClub 1.04, Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

This is what this MOD was originally based on/built for By JSmith20142

Some add-ons from here are NOT compatible with the below fork.

HiyokoGenerators, especially those form Justinof are compatible in both forks.

2. TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG - This one is a bit more consolidated, although you do have to read a bit, mostly post 1 and 17 (add-ons; post 7). These are what I am using. I no longer use all add-ons.

If willing I would choose one fork and reinstall all MODs, which one is (mostly) a personal choice. You will want to run the in-game Tamago/Hiyoko spell (I forget which one it is and I am not in front of my Oblivion PC at the moment) to reset all child data, BEFORE you overwrite with chosen fork and versions. That will prevent annoying console and in-game messages.

A little know fact, you can go into either CS or Wrye Bash and correct the ESM/ESP with the correct version info. Very simple stuff and helps maintain ones sanity, especially with all the Tamago/Hiyoko MODs available. Basics would be MOD author, date, version. Additional personal notes if it helps. Description does have a text size limit, I forget how big it is.

When in-game, and after you PC has fully loaded, press the ~ character to enter the console and look for a line that states the tamagofertilityclinic.ini has loaded, followed by a line showing that tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt also was read and loaded. Check what values were loaded and make note of it. For the next step.

If you still want to manually load it is the Set command from the ini file:

set jTamagoFertilityClinicQuest.globalContraception to 0 (0 is disabled, 1 is enabled)

You can do the same for tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt

set jTamagoFertilityClinicQuest.loadContraceptionList to 1

All you're doing though is re-running the two commands already  in the ini. I personally would check to see if it is loading (and what values) and if not why not. It could narrow down where your issue/issues are.