Mecha Musume (Combat Ready)

This is a mod I fiddled around with.

About...oh, three days ago? I saw the Mecha Musumes (Musumetachi?) on this thread, and my first reaction was: smexy. second reaction: I want to run around and kill stuff...as sexy Freedom/Justice/what have you.

Third reaction: I wanted to fly.

All this thing does is provide the Gundam girl costumes as armored pieces instead of clothing inside Weynon Priory Chapel.

Also included for Gundam goodness...

VipCxj_AirSystem (because Flying Gundam is a must (the included wing was disabled, since Demon Wings and, say, Freedom's "Feathers" don't exactly match)

and

JorSaberPack (lightsabers, beam sabers, close enough (I copied some of these, un-enchanted them, and stashed 'em inside the costume barrel))

Since I really didn't change anything, I don't think there'll be any problems, unless it's inherent from the Saber pack or the Air System.

This is my first "Mod", as it were. So let me know if I forgot to include something important.

MechaMusume v1.12.7z

Credit for this "Mod" goes to:

1. The folks who made the Gundam Outfits.

2. VipCxj for his air system.

3. Jorril for his lightsabers.

4. Everybody else.

----

Related Question:

What do I need (besides the CS) to alter the script? CS as it is will throw everything up and refuse to recognize anything. With scripting I could change the AirSystem to change between the different forms of the wings on activation.

----

Edit:

This is the version of VipCxj that changes wings on takeoff/landing.

It can replace the one included in the original file.

The wings are located in another barrel in Weynon Priory. (If I keep this up I'll turn the Chapel into a keg storage...)

The wing shift is cosmetic for everyone that doesn't have different wings.

Alt Eisen and the Quebeleys don't have wings.

VipCxj_AirSystem_ForMechaMusume.esp

What you need to do is:

You need to use the CS with OBSE. To do so:

1) Create a shortcut for the CS.

2) Right click on the shortcut and select properties.

3) Under the "shortcut" tab, in the target box enter the filepath for OBSE in quotes ""

4) After the quotes, hit the space-bar and type -editor

What you should have is something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor

(Note: change the above to match wherever you have oblivion installed).

Pulled the above from post #2 at: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/412015-how-do-i-use-obse-with-the-cs/

I am looking forward to what you will create!! :)

What you need to do is:

You need to use the CS with OBSE. To do so:

1) Create a shortcut for the CS.

2) Right click on the shortcut and select properties.

3) Under the "shortcut" tab' date=' in the target box enter the filepath for OBSE in quotes ""

4) After the quotes, hit the space-bar and type -editor

What you should have is something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor

(Note: change the above to match wherever you have oblivion installed).

Pulled the above from post #2 at: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/412015-how-do-i-use-obse-with-the-cs/

I am looking forward to what you will create!! :)

[/quote']

You should also state w hich version of the mecha musume mod you modded, as the creator adds in a new outfit at least once per week

alrighty, thanks for the helps. :)

And I probably should avoid doing anything that involves thinking after 1 am. :s

Considering I forgot to include something important, like that VipCxj plugin that it needs to, y'know. run.

Fixing it at time of posting.