UNPK body- two new meshes skinny/large

gooboo

Hello everyone. I've been working on a personal modification of the UNP body for the past couple of days, and I figured I might post my progress here in case some people are interested in it when it's finished. Basically I've made the hips, butt, and legs larger and more toned, added more detailed hip bones and knees, changed the shape of the breasts a bit as well as other small changes. This is the female_1 body, as I haven't finished the female_0 yet, and there's still some seams visible around the wrists and neck that I haven't fixed yet. I'll post all of that stuff when its done if anybody's interested. 

post-89575-0-88321000-1361827872_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-47261300-1361827886_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-61872600-1361827904_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-76935100-1361827918_thumb.jpg

Here's how it looks in game. 

post-89575-0-36028700-1361827932_thumb.jpg

I might do some conversions from unpb sets, if enough people want them. I guess I'll have to see what the response to this bodymod is when I put it up on the Nexus eventually. So far I've only done vanilla armors that my characters actually use, and they're pretty skimpy and I know not everyone likes that. I also hope to convert some of my favorite armors from Oblivion into Skyrim if I can get the weights to work properly. 

Here are some screens of armor/clothes sets I've been working on. Again I haven't done the female_0 version of these yet. 

post-89575-0-88762300-1361845873_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-41427000-1361845890_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-46769100-1361845910_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-41364200-1361845924_thumb.jpg

I don't mean to sound like a troll, this is a serious question.

If you're doing a much more natural large-breast flop (which looks really good, imo), why would you pair it with ludicrously unrealistic thighs?  It strikes me as counter-intuitive.  If that's just the look you want and/or like, by all means keep doing it, it just makes me curious.

Mostly it's personal preference- I find round curvy hips/thighs attractive, but sometimes a little exaggeration helps give things a little more ooompf, in my opinion, since no video game model is ever going to have the same impact as seeing a living, breathing body in real life. Sometimes you have to lie to tell the truth. Plus it gives me more to work with and will look great when I add weights/animations to the butt ;)

However, I have been thinking about thinning the thighs and hips on the female_1 body a little. I can look a little odd sometimes in game, though there isn't any clipping between the thighs as they are now. 

I plan on adding weights to the breasts as well, (probably will do those before the butt actually) so unless I'm understanding this incorrectly I think that will add tbbp to it if you have the skeleton and animations that support it.

Ultimately I'm going to be doing my own bbb animations, since while I like the tbbp bounce I greatly prefer vanilla style walk/run animations to the exaggerated ones that mod has. Mine will just be regular walking and running animations with breast bouncing added to them.

just a thought... had you tried ADEC or ADEC Caribbean?

Here's ADEC with yours side by side, just for comparisons.

iZn1aYA0tenIt.jpg

ibfNxRWfJwyZTG.png

ADEC Carribean: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30770

Reason i suggest this is because of the available outfits for ADEC. And even tho Caribbean is newish, the author has released his tool for converting armors from one to the other or vice versa; It's a max plugin and looks greatly detailed.

Just a thought.

Also, It looks like you've added a ton of quads in the pelvic and knees. . .  or is that the way that default unp is? If not, it could cause problems down the line. It may also cause performance problems in some cases. If you've doubled the density there (which is what it looks like) then you may have added a couple thousand tri's to the scene... multiplied by femmes in a scene and it can get out of hand pretty quick.

Just another though.

I did add more polygons to certain areas of the body, but I haven't noticed any performance issues on my pc yet. I'll have to try it out with a lot of npcs to see what it's like. It does not seem to have caused any problems with animations or textures yet. 

• 3 weeks later...

This body mod is absolutely amazing! Ill admit ive always been an ass man especially when it comes with curves that involve wider hips, something about those hips and that butt that just get me. Im typically a fan of obscenely massivgve breasts but this combo of small chest heavy bottom is my absolute favorite. Pls continue to work on this nod and when its finished id be totally up for converting armors to it @_@

Well both of the bodies are finished now, though they don't have any bbb added to them. If you aren't concerned with having bbb armors you could start converting them now, or you could wait for a little while longer until I figure out how to get bbb working with the models. 

Well both of the bodies are finished now, though they don't have any bbb added to them. If you aren't concerned with having bbb armors you could start converting them now, or you could wait for a little while longer until I figure out how to get bbb working with the models. 

Oh good okay i wasnt sure if the meshes you linked earlier (whichi downloaded) were good and ready to go xD.

I'm quite new to conversions on skyrim, I used to do a lot of personal ones for oblivion 2 of which i released on the site :D but yah skyrims quite different ._.;; Anyway I'll do my best with them and get started on it asap and I'll check in with you on adding the bbp animations and such to them~

@_@ Im so excitedededed.

I was playing around with the meshes a bit and decided to create two new different body types for those who are interested. One is more of a heavy-set body with a wider waist and bigger breasts/stomach, and the other model is a skinnier body closer to the original unp femalebody_0 mesh. They have the same detail as the previous unpk bodies, just a different overall shape. 

post-89575-0-56031700-1363842353_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-18569300-1363842365_thumb.jpg

Still working on trying to add bbb to the bodies. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32540

I was playing around with the meshes a bit and decided to create two new different body types for those who are interested. One is more of a heavy-set body with a wider waist and bigger breasts/stomach, and the other model is a skinnier body closer to the original unp femalebody_0 mesh. They have the same detail as the previous unpk bodies, just a different overall shape. 

attachicon.giflargefront.jpg

attachicon.gifskinnyfront.jpg

Still working on trying to add bbb to the bodies. 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32540

Words cannot describe...

But seriously this looks great im having a VERY tough time figuring which variation i like more :<

Though i might like the original _1 just a bit better because even though im likely the new mesh a lot it for some reason looks a bit awkward. Im not sure if its the upper torso or what its very hard to place my finger on it. I really do like it but maybe its just my indescisivness at play and im just favoring the original a bit more since ive been using it since youve released it rofl....

heres a couple screenies of my chacter with said body the smaller is the maxed out original mesh and the bigger is the maxed out larger mesh

(sorry for the lack of beauty I'm not good with ENBs nor do i know any good ones LOL or any texture/visual enhancements mods... well i know a few but if you know any feel free to recommend xD)

http://minus.com/l4Y509MOtJRQD

http://minus.com/lkzzv8DyRG5Hr

Anyway as far as the conversions are going Ive started a couple but I keep getting stumped on several spots but ill link you what have so far later on with the one of them. And excuse me for asking a stupid question but the skelly im supposed to use is the original unp/b skeleton yes?

Archived