fejeenas stuff

• 1 year later...

What you want to do with it ? use as Body replacer or use as clothes ?

If you want to use it with Lovers, most files are with right Folder structure (only copy - paste in your data Folder) But these bodies are not used with LAPF (or only if you have installed some  old animations)

So best use these meshes only as lowerBody replacer or as clothes.

LAPF lowerbody see http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

Wow, I hadn't expected such a quick reply considering how long this thread had been inactive! I appreciate it, seeing as my experience modding (With Bethesda games at least) generally amounts to figuring out what load orders are needed, and what simply makes my game crash immediately on loading.  :blink:

Anyway, the idea was to use it as a body replacer, no LAPF or anything like that.

*Edited for typo

The lowerbody you want you must rename.

e.g. If the nif Name is  Futanari-002.nif rename it to femalelowerbody.nif

copy/paste the femalelowerbody.nif in your data\meshes\characters\_male  Folder  (backup your original femalelowerbody.nif)

You must have a matching HGEC Body and textures installed. DMRA lowerbody does not fit the normal HGEC upperbody and feet.

If you have Problems post again.