Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mod Request, will pay for it.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

RikudoHinata

RikudoHinata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I am looking for someone to do a character mod of vergil from devil may. Classic vergil not the new one from devil may cry 5. I am also willing to pay for it

you can email me at Rikudo.Hinata@gmail.com

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

LordJerle

LordJerle

Cookie Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

o.O what?  Pay for a mod? I'm sorry, but what?!

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

VGUNetwork Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

You want someone to build it from scratch or are you gonna provide the files for it to be ported over? There are quite a few talented porters you can ask if you have the files

RikudoHinata

RikudoHinata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
I don't know much about porting, I don't have the files wouldn't be sure how to get them. Help would be greatly appreciated. I could try it myself if someone could give me a, walkthrough or point me in the right direction...

maybenexttime

maybenexttime

VGUNetwork Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

You should at least try to look for the armor files

Possible place to look would be in XNALara model poses. They have a ton of character models there.

If you can't find any armor files you are gonna have to ask someone to build it from scratch which can be a pain

valkyriele

valkyriele

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

i have the model for vergil but its pretty old since the game came out a long time ago, the link for the download is here

http://triassassindo...ergil-299277666