Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Outdated] FAQ and Guide for Installing Sex mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

NOTE:  This thread is outdated.  Please see the Sexlab forum section or the SexLab FAQ: http://www.loverslab...-questions-faq/

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
reserved

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
I need some input on this before I continue especially from waxen,cmod, masterchris..... well I'm not going to name everybody I'll leave someone out. anyway what I need to know is:

Will it be usefull (I think if it saves you 5 post a day asking why my character is froze in place it might)if nothing else you can just post a quick refferal to this post.

Is it too harsh ,sometimes I come across that way and its not my intention

Are you able to read and follow it. To me it looks OK but maybe I'm not clear, sound like an idiot , or whatever I can take critisism just tell me what you think

I would like someone to post a load order that is confirmed to be stable for running a few of these mods together and what options need to be turned down for which mods to make them play nice.(Sexis or Sexaddict plus SD,zaz,Xaz bondage and Arachnophobia mods for example or any combination of these)

I intend on making sections for Sexis ,Sexaddict,and SD as they seem to be the most stable and popular at this time if you feel like I've left a mod out let me know (I will include sexrim when it is a little more complete) and zaz,Xaz bondage,Arachnophobia,and vampiric thirst are more like addons than complete sex mods I think I may just put a link to those in an addon catagory or something)I will not include any sex mods that are NOT hosted here at lovers lab ,I need to be able to keep up with comments and reading comments on other forums is exhausting (most are useless or one liners like "make unp" )

I would like to get this finished here and then once it's done(well it will never be done, but you know what I mean) have it sticked either right here or in the downloads, technical support would be more appropriate but it rarely gets questions for these mods there I think there is a small chance it could get actually get read here or the downloads.edit I forgot there is also the tutorial and guide section,I don't know it's not really up to me where it goes where ever you guys think it would most likely get read.Or if I don't get any feed back I will considerate it unnessesary or redundant and just let it die here or delete it.

I don't want any of this information to be inaccurate as I add to it, so please correct me if I'm giving bad or outdated information

I try to keep up with most the mod post here so I have a pretty good idea I want to post for each mod(basicly any repeated questions for features they would like to see and commonly reported problems that are lost deep in threads and ones in the OP they may have overlooked), once I start though I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have that I should post for your mods

Abysmalmafia

Abysmalmafia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Put a lot of time into this good work : ) I don't see anything at a glance for getting zero errors, doing all the proper installation, and lets say a mod still fails to work, in my case namely "estrus" on nexus lol. I will live without it but so weird, I am thinking only certain skeletons work with it while I am using cbbe or chbsc (one of the 2)  Not that it matters since I found the mods on this website : p

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Put a lot of time into this good work : ) I don't see anything at a glance for getting zero errors, doing all the proper installation, and lets say a mod still fails to work, in my case namely "estrus" on nexus lol. I will live without it but so weird, I am thinking only certain skeletons work with it while I am using cbbe or chbsc (one of the 2)  Not that it matters since I found the mods on this website : p

I almost forgot about this thanks, for some reason more than half the post was wiped out when the forum was upgraded (it did have a skeleton,body replacers, and sexis,SA,SD and others linked with detailed instructions)and I never got back to it since there didn't seem to be a need for this. I'm not familiar with the estrus mod so I can't be much help with that. Most the mods here require xp32 skeleton or the perfect 3-2 , but from what i read it's not a requirement for the estrus but you do need to at least use the skeleton that comes with the chbsc mod if your using the included animation replacers with the chbsc package.

damienmig

damienmig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Hello, Everybody, sorry for my English, cause Im French but  I Have a Little problem with some mods : Sanguine's Debauchery and Lovers Comfort, I have instal all recomandation for all mods but there is a problem : Sexe Scène Never Ending !!!

My charactère can be enslaved (in sanguine's debauchery) and when My Master try to "fuck" me he Keep is Cloth 

the alignement is not Right "he fuck the wind", and the scène never end !!!

and its the Same with "lover's comfort" : I talk to my wife bla bla bla, Use the Near Bed ? Yes My PC and My wife is on the bed she move like she fuck me but the scène never ending too...

for instal all of This I do:

Fnis (work perfectly)

SKSE (work perfectly)

Sex Lab framework (I dont know if that work, but I think)

Zaz animation pack (work perfectly)

prison overaul (work perfectly)

Niruins business plan (work perfectly)

and of course I Run FNIS generator and there is no problem !

So, Why all mods can perfectly work, and this two mods I encounter problems ???

Thank For Your Help and Sorry again for my bad english 

PS: I forgot a details, I install Sexis, and when I load a Game there is a messga for say:

my skyrim's version is too old, cause that need 1.8 or more...

but my version is 1.9 !!! 

(the problems with S's D and Comfort Lovers is before my SEXIS installation but Sexis has not Changed my problems )

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Jesus with this necroed threads.

Please ask for support in the SexLab technical support forums here. This thread is seriously outdated to the point of using defunct mods, bumping it will cause other new people to modding to install outdated mods and have more technical difficulties.

It's best to check the date on the last post of a thread before randomly replying to it.

damienmig

damienmig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

well, Sorry ! this tread is not for "how to install sex mods in skyrim?" 

so this is not for ask some questions about if that does'nt work?

Please, can you give me a Link for where could I post my request ?

I am a french, I understand english, but not enough for understand All "technical Topic's Name" and Subjects "what about", I try with translation but translation's programmes is really... how can I say... a bullshit ?

so I better understand english Than programmes's translation 

So I just need, to know where can I ask My Questions !

sorry about that ! and thanks for All !

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

The problem with this thread here is it's really old, which means it gives really bad advise and tells you to install some mods that will cause problems. Some newer players will read it because of it's title, not bother to scroll down to the last posts, download mods like SexIS that aren't supported, and run into technical issues.

Here is a forum that's better to ask for help in: http://www.loverslab...xlab-framework/

damienmig

damienmig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Ok, Thank You very much ;)

so "SexIS" Is Too Old and don't Work Perfectly ? 

just a Last Question, I must Open a Topic For this? or is there a topic existing for my request ? 

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 14,842 posts

Please see the SexLab section or read the Sexlab FAQ: http://www.loverslab...-questions-faq/