[Adult/Shemale] Manly Stance

If you can't handle or are offended by Shemales please feel free to not reply to this post nor even stick around any longer in this thread. Thanks :)

Hello everyone,

I dread to ask this but I finally decided to do this.

I made a shemale gender (really it is males ).

Long story short I use the pretty women mod (which is meant for females) but makes the males move feminine too.

Because I use shemales this works out, now I only have 2 issues that I have tried to fix myself but seemed to always fail to.

5c0b4f6c8deb746d917529c36e2a27049405fcfb1de2c42ac0515000552cfc666g.jpg

My character tends to do this manly stance after a few short moments. I was not sure which stance this is and/or how to overwrite this. If anyone can provide me guidance on overriding this stance too it would be greatly appreciated.

The other issues is I would like him to cross his legs when he sits too but that is not too big an issue.

Thanks

-HS

Take a look at your character in the CS and see what idles they have enabled on the animations tab. If it kicks in after a few seconds then it should be just a simple idle that you can replace.

Same thing for the chair animation. Once you see which chair animations your pc is using then you can replace that animation with the female one that contains the crossed legs.

Take a look at your character in the CS and see what idles they have enabled on the animations tab. If it kicks in after a few seconds then it should be just a simple idle that you can replace.

Same thing for the chair animation. Once you see which chair animations your pc is using then you can replace that animation with the female one that contains the crossed legs.

Oh? How do I see which one she is using?

I never knew that construction set reflected active things during gameplay

Under the animations tab for the PC you should see a number of files which have been enabled. Now in your case you may need to open up the pretty women esp to actually do this as it is likely overwriting the oblivion vanilla animations. Look for the chair animation and just point it to one that has the leg crossing. If you don't know how to view a kf file then just holler and I can set you up with a way via nifskope.

Now as to "in game" identification, that is where utilities like ref scope come in. Using it you can get all sorts of relevant information on you PC and other NPC's. Refscope link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/21862

Under the animations tab for the PC you should see a number of files which have been enabled. Now in your case you may need to open up the pretty women esp to actually do this as it is likely overwriting the oblivion vanilla animations. Look for the chair animation and just point it to one that has the leg crossing. If you don't know how to view a kf file then just holler and I can set you up with a way via nifskope.

Now as to "in game" identification' date=' that is where utilities like ref scope come in. Using it you can get all sorts of relevant information on you PC and other NPC's. Refscope link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/21862

[/quote']

Oh yes I would love to learn how to view the kf. Files via nifskope when you have a moment :)

Archived