Anyone has Skyrim Realistic Overhaul?

Wadarkhu

And the ability to upload it. :huh:

Yeah, I know it's asking alot, but I can't seem to get the 1.6 update from nexus without it being corrupted. Not that I can try anymore, since Texture Pack Compiler and SRO got into a fight, so SRO pulled the mod out for now.

Is it alright to ask something like this, though? I mean reuploading a mod somewhere else without permission. I can't instantly see why not. (Other than it being bad manners I suppose.)

Yeah I did that, found some with a 1.1 or 1.2 patch or something, but not 1.6 patch.

Really wish some evil hacker would upload it.

I don't know what's in it, but it's +500mb so I think it's rather essential.

P.S. Well, we won't be seeing Skyrim Realistic Overhaul on nexus for a while. Starac the creator has been banned and also a couple of alts he made to discuss the matter with.

I wonder if we'll be seeing him here soon? After all, this is where everyone from nexus ends up. Eventually. Inevitably. *evil laff*

No one have the 1.6 patch?

I was able to find:

v1.1,

v1.3,

dawnguard patch,

and 4k mountains.

I sadly never downloaded the 2K version of the 1.6 update,

all I have for now is the 1K version.

I can't believe there's no random japanese that uploaded the 1.6 update somwhere already.

No one have the 1.6 patch?

I was able to find:

v1.1' date='

v1.3,

dawnguard patch,

and 4k mountains.

I sadly never downloaded the 2K version of the 1.6 update,

all I have for now is the 1K version.

I can't believe there's no random japanese that uploaded the 1.6 update somwhere already.

[/quote']

These ?

image.png

Good day!

Had to register, as I also missed the opportunity to download SRO & the 1.6/Dawnguard update after doing a new windows install - and this looks quite promising :)

One question from my side Sunhawken - could you possibly just upload SRO somewhere?

As all the other mods that are included in the TPC pack are still available via the Nexus?

Thanks for your help!

WHAT THE FUCK!

Another great mod gone ...

I've only got the 1024 version up to 1.6 inlcuding Dawnguard and no mountains.

Do we really need to make backups of all these great mods ourselves' date=' because they could be banned / deleted / whatever from one day to the other? I'm kind of pissed.

[/quote']

Nah, the whole thing was just plain silly, doesn't happen that often. Starac wanted to protest cestrals mod using some of his assets, so he pulled his mod out, then, inevitably, some ranting happened. And whenever ranting happens, you know what nexus does, with a big gleeful smile on their face - starts banning people left and right. And since nexus doesn't know the word 'sorry' either, there's little hope of SRO coming back up again.

Maybe if Starac gave his work to someone else, and they then would reupload it on Nexus - wouldn't happen tho, since nexus would ban him/her just in case it was just another alias from Starac.

:rolleyes:

First of all thx for the files sunhawken.

Now I loved SRO but didnt care for his attitude,but Im sorry to say he did do this to himself when he broke rules that were in place before the ck even came out and then turned around made a new account using his computer and came into cestrals comments and pretending to be a friend and got caught and banned again when all he had to do is contact the mods apologize and make what he posted more clear and he would have been back.

I know Nexus have banned alot of great modders over stupid things but starac walked right into his banning.

Hope fully once he gets over himself he will upload his mod somewhere else,which Im sure he will or his ego will starve.

Ok just a heads up starac just made a new account posted in cestrals comments again and of course got banned again and it sounds like for the time being the only way anyone is going to get SRO of any sort is if you have a friend who has it or find it uploaded online somewhere like it was here.

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul

Here you go.

I'm trying to download that Russian one but I keep getting network error.

http://www.mediafire.com/?frr2xcczsecec

Thanks a lot for this!

I'm also wondering which version that would be?

edit:

From the date shown in the picture, 04 august, it looks like it could be the v1.1,

Anyone remember the time range for v1.5?

I know v1.6 was in early october.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Another great mod gone ...

I've only got the 1024 version up to 1.6 inlcuding Dawnguard and no mountains.

Do we really need to make backups of all these great mods ourselves' date=' because they could be banned / deleted / whatever from one day to the other? I'm kind of pissed.

[/quote']

Nah, the whole thing was just plain silly, doesn't happen that often. Starac wanted to protest cestrals mod using some of his assets, so he pulled his mod out, then, inevitably, some ranting happened. And whenever ranting happens, you know what nexus does, with a big gleeful smile on their face - starts banning people left and right. And since nexus doesn't know the word 'sorry' either, there's little hope of SRO coming back up again.

Maybe if Starac gave his work to someone else, and they then would reupload it on Nexus - wouldn't happen tho, since nexus would ban him/her just in case it was just another alias from Starac.

:rolleyes:

Actually, Starac Deleted his mond and tried to change his mod to a Donate for update model, meaning people would essentially have to PAY for his mod if the wanted new updates. Also, The Texture Pack Combiner is a Batch file, meaning no files are actually USED when you download the TPC. It's a Program at best and it comes with nothing, Thus no resources used. The Nexus banned him because he tried to charge people for his mod. Which is illegal under Bethesda EULA. This time, the Nexus was completely justified.

Also Starac has been doing nothing but making Troll accounts to respond to others instead of doing the sensible thing and making an appeal.

Archived