Creation Kit Fix For 1.8 " INI files"

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

What are fixes included

- Skyrim along with updated 1.8 and dawnguard.bsa included on archive list are included

- Multiple Files Master enabled

Location where to put skyrim ini usually all inis are on skyrim main folder not data

Windows 7 64 bit

X:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Games Studios\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Windows XP

X:\Program Files \ Bethesda Games Studios\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

These Are location for the INI. files , i share this because who knows someone might need this in the future.

Creation Kit [fix].rar

Guest Lady Luck

Thank you. I found out on another thread about adding Dawnguard.bsa to the [ARCHIVES] section of SkyrimEditor.ini. I appreciate the tip. I was getting tired of all those error messages.

lol its not that hard but yes at first its kinda stupid , considering i cant load the shit i cant patch my dlc for LL , but now after using this ini i can load my files now :) just copy and paste this u don't have to do alot.

• 2 months later...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this doesn't seem to work. My Creation Kit worked fine before Patch 1.8, except that it wouldn't load Dawnguard. I tried the ini. trick for Dawnguard in the SkyrimEditor but that doesn't actually work, it appears to be an untrue rumor - or at least it doesn't work all by itself. Is there a Creation Kit patch to that nobody talks about? I just have the original one. Or is there something else you are suppose to do before adding these ini. files? (I did put them both in the main Skyrim folder, overwriting the existing ones)

I hate to be the bearer of bad news' date=' but this doesn't seem to work. My Creation Kit worked fine before Patch 1.8, except that it wouldn't load Dawnguard. I tried the ini. trick for Dawnguard in the SkyrimEditor but that doesn't actually work, it appears to be an untrue rumor - or at least it doesn't work all by itself. Is there a Creation Kit patch to that nobody talks about? I just have the original one. Or is there something else you are suppose to do before adding these ini. files? (I did put them both in the main Skyrim folder, overwriting the existing ones)

[/quote']

Well, I haven't used these files because I did not want to change my CK panels configuration. In case that you haven't done it already, then you should add , Dawnguard.bsa under SArchiveList= and SResourceArchiveList=.