Anything Nipton related?

Daguy

Hm, not played NV in a while.

One thing i've never really done, though I always loved the Brotherhood in past games, is joined the BoS.

When roleplaying, I always found being stripped naked and collared, and then being forced to find and assinate a Ranger who was likely much tougher than my PC at that point...

Well I never had a character that fit. Lets put it that way. Generally I didn't pick up Veronica til later in my games.

Now, I want to try a character i pondered on. A character driven away from both House, the NCR and Legion all. House is easy, just by looking at the Gammorah and other darker parts of 'his' city.

Sexout consequences (and EX) gives a few reasons to shun the usually friendly NCR, like Kilborn raping the PC for bringing back news of Nipton.

However, cruel and 'evil' as the Legion already clearly are, it occured that the Nipton encounter with the Legion fits for a personal ordeal for the PC. Letting her 'live', but not before 'treating her like the other whores' were usually treated. Be know Inculta was not your typical legion idealist really. His tactics are looked down on even by Caesar (even as he approves of the results) and the Legate.

Also, mostly because it fits well to be 'another nail in the coffin' when paired with Kilborns response. For a none 'Action Girl' PC I think being abused by soldiers of both sides within a day of eachother would be enough to push her into the arms (and protective armor) of the Brotherhood of Steel. It would also give me a good reason to choose the Skynet, er, Independant/Courier ending.

As small a presence as they are, a BoS loyal Courier backed up by an entire army of heavily armored robots is perhaps the BoS's best chance of survival in the Mojave... if not the west. As long as the Yes Man doesn't become the No Dude and activate his 'kill all humans' protocols, which is what I suspect Obsidian/Beth (whichever does the story of the 'next' FO game) will do with grim humor. There were signs of it towards the end anyhow as Yes Man started acting funny.

TLDR; Do any of the Sexout mods expand on walking into the group of Legionaries in Nipton?

Archived