Black/Invisible Sims

Hi all,

I'm sure that this question has probably been answered somewhere, but I am having difficulty finding the answer/using the correct words to find the answer. Long story short, I have installed a bunch of mods to my Sims 4, but when I go to play the game, all of the sims are black/invisible. My mods are as shown in the attached images; I have used the mod checker to disable any conflicting/duplicate mods.

Please let me know where I can look to resolve this.

Thanks!

1.png

2.png

3.png

8 minutes ago, zorro321 said:

Yes, I changed the settings in the graphicrules.sgr file

as far as i know, if hq mod enabled, then another cc also MUST be hq compatible, otherwise it will made sim became shadow (fully black texture)

i'm not sure if wickedwhims mod are hq compatible or not, but try without ww, and run the game, does your sim texture are fine? (not became full black texture)

You can make any CC compatible with the HQ Mod, just very tedious and takes some work. If you just want it for pretty pictures, then just do some of your important mods only and keep separate folders for HQ and the regular game. This way when you want to take pictures, switch to HQ with your HQ only mods, and then when you just want to play, switch back to normal.

Remus Sirion has a guide on how to make your CC compatible if you want to try it. There is also CC already out there that is HQ compatible.

Archived