Strange BBB issues (not skeleton related)

js3141592654

My character isn't displaying BB motions while other npcs do when they use the same motion.

I'll elaborate: I downloaded the BB animations from Hanapls site at oblivionarmors.blogspot.com, but when it comes to playing them, it's not working as intended.

My character's female, and if she's on top, most of the animations don't show any kind of jiggling.

However, if i replay it with the same animation and the same female npc; with my character on the bottom and the female NPC on top, the jiggling works. (for both characters)

I mean, all (non-beast)npc races use the same skeleton.nif right? So can anybody explain why it works one way and not the other?

If it helps, my character is the Final Fantasy Race, and the female npc i've been testing with is a Breton. I'm using setbody2chTspec edition from TES nexus, and i know that BB does work on my character, her walk/jump animations work perfectly fine.

I'm at a complete loss as to why this is happening, anybody got any ideas?

Archived