Converting from Oblivion?

prkr_jmsn

Does anyone have any experience converting meshes/animations from oblivion? I am in need of several of each for some Sexout plugins I am working on.

I am working on creating a LoversBitch clone for Sexout called Bitchout, and will need the 'on all fours' animation, and preferably additional dog models and the collar model. (It would also be great if someone converted additional dog animations, but that's probably asking for a bit much)

I am also going to try my hand at an pretty big slavery mod, something akin to the slavemaker game. Very little work has been done on this yet though. The 'on all fours' animation could also be useful here.

I have literally no experience working with models or animations though, I'm just a programmer. Could I persuade anyone on here to help me with some of this?

You might want to get in touch with Donkey on converting them to Fallout, I'm pretty sure he knows how.

Chase Roxand ( creator of LoversBitch) may also be helpful in coding it, although if i recall the New Vegas Script extender is light years behind in functionality compared to Oblivion's.

I've been wondering about similar things - an all fours animation would be good for a Vault 3 idea I have, but I think Oblivion's is too cutesy to jive with Fallout.

You might want to get in touch with Donkey on converting them to Fallout' date=' I'm pretty sure he knows how.

[/quote']

That's a good idea, thanks.

Chase Roxand ( creator of LoversBitch) may also be helpful in coding it' date=' although if i recall the New Vegas Script extender is light years behind in functionality compared to Oblivion's.

[/quote']

Yeah the NVSE does seem pretty far behind, the lack of ability to create functions has been especially frustrating to me. That will really just be an annoyance, ULDR

Chase, as I understand it, is pretty busy with life.

I've been wondering about similar things - an all fours animation would be good for a Vault 3 idea I have' date=' but I think Oblivion's is too cutesy to jive with Fallout.

[/quote']

You have a good point there. Well, it could still be useful, and there is no harm in variety, but a fresh animation would be ideal. I would not even know who to ask about that one though. Seems like there isn't much movement in that department for NV.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sir Bob Page

There was some mention of converting from Oblivion to New Vegas. I´d like to know how its done, I´ve tried some myself but I always encounter a lot of errors when exporting the finished mesh. Outfit in question is the Homura outfit. If someone can help me out then I´d probably be inclined to do more conversions and share it too if people would want it!

Archived