Stoker Wolff

Medved9999

You will need an animation first, or the scripts won't do anything.

Animations are made in Blender or 3dsMax. The latest supported version of Blender for Oblivion is 2.49b.

I suggest you look at Corronera's tutorial if you really want to make it happen, it's up on the nexus (look at the BBB one, he explains animations in detail before actually getting to the BBB).

You will need an animation first' date=' or the scripts won't do anything.

Animations are made in Blender or 3dsMax. The latest supported version of Blender for Oblivion is 2.49b.

I suggest you look at Corronera's tutorial if you really want to make it happen, it's up on the nexus (look at the BBB one, he explains animations in detail before actually getting to the BBB).

[/quote']

Oh yeah, I know. I was gonna use the animation from CLS. I know more or less what I'm doing in CS, but not so much in Blender or 3d Max. I basically just wanna know how I can make that dialogue choice to trigger a pose animation of both players (actually pretty much like OTPair does). I'll probably also have to make a special ini file too, but that's for later.

Well, creating dialog is pretty easy. It's quest-based and you can find numerous tutorials on the web.

If you open the CS with OBSE, you'll need a mic or it'll crash, even if you just want to edit the dialog or add a script.

Forcing a pose on an npc is pretty easy. Not sure about the player but it shouldn't be overly difficult. I have no idea how the OTPair pose works, because I don't use it and never opened the esp to check, but you can probably reverse-engineer it.

I'm guessing you'll need a token item and a player.pickIdle line in the dialog result script, as well as a pickIdle for Wolf and possibly adjusting the relevant position of both actors (scale might be a good idea as well). Perhaps a timer for the kiss and disabling player controls if you feel like taking it a step further.

Remove the token when the timer is done, of course.

You'll want to register the animation as an idle, with a condition that an actor has the token, in this case. It's in "Animations" on the top menu.

You can find all the tutorials you need on uesp wiki. It may sound like a lot of work, but it really isn't.

Well' date=' creating dialog is pretty easy. It's quest-based and you can find numerous tutorials on the web.

If you open the CS with OBSE, you'll need a mic or it'll crash, even if you just want to edit the dialog or add a script.

Forcing a pose on an npc is pretty easy. Not sure about the player but it shouldn't be overly difficult. I have no idea how the OTPair pose works, because I don't use it and never opened the esp to check, but you can probably reverse-engineer it.

I'm guessing you'll need a token item and a player.pickIdle line in the dialog result script, as well as a pickIdle for Wolf and possibly adjusting the relevant position of both actors (scale might be a good idea as well). Perhaps a timer for the kiss and disabling player controls if you feel like taking it a step further.

Remove the token when the timer is done, of course.

You'll want to register the animation as an idle, with a condition that an actor has the token, in this case. It's in "Animations" on the top menu.

You can find all the tutorials you need on uesp wiki. It may sound like a lot of work, but it really isn't.

[/quote']

Alright, that actually helps quite a bit. The dialogue is already there, now I just need to tie the token and an idle to it. I'll try it out. Thanks.

Archived