A Question about Paradise Halls

Well, a couple honestly. I want to be able to capture NPCs I fight, bind them up, and put them in racks and on pillories and stuff like that.
Now, I already make use of SexLab Defeat and its functions for abusing my enemies, but I want a bit more. The way I understand it, the way to do that is with Paradise Halls. Unless I'm mistaken. Are there any other mods that let you force people onto X-frames and racks and the like? What I'm looking for is something lite and simple, really. I don't want slave cities, or random escaped slaves, or slave camps, or anything like that. I just want the people I pick, captured and held in the place I pick, and to be able to put them in the contraptions I pick. I don't need or want any extra stuff other than that.

This of course, brings me to Paradise Halls and all the different versions of it and all the different plug ins Ive seen for it. Put simply, what do I actually need here? And how much is there in these mods that I don't want?

Archived