[Request] How to use "femaleupperbody-rude.nif" instead of "femaleupperbody.nif"

destroyerSMS

What do you think?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• This is already implemented
    • This is not implemented, but its a good idea
    • This is not implemented, but its useless idea

Hello! Great mod and framework indeed!

However, I have a question and/or request - if its possible to force sexout use "femaleupperbody-rude.nif" instead of "femaleupperbody.nif"?

The idea is to have two bodies for female, just like currently for male exists (upperbody and upperbody-erect).

The non errect/rude body is armor-less body.

The errect/rude body is sex body.

Algorithm should be around giving rude/errect if sexout equip functions are called, and the game will continue to use non rude/errect bodies internally further.

Currently, I encounter way to many naked females for my taste ...

Like good old Rudy Nash, walking NAKED with pistol.....

help! :)

Er, had a sneeze, and selected the wrong option. >_>

Either way, not sure about the implementation. Feasible? Yeah. Difficult? I don't believe so, but I'm only vaguely familiar with the inner workings of SexOut's core system. But I don't believe it would be too terribly hard to implement, but likely time consuming. They would have to create a custom armor for the model swap, add in the relevant variables, MCM options, code blocks for the swap, etc.

And even with all that that there is I occasionally end up with a male that doesn't get dressed after the deed, so I'm surprised you don't have naked men walking around as well. Or perhaps you do and you don't mind. In the interim there's always the manual solution to the problem. Grab a mod where NPCs will wear whatever is in their inventory and reverse pickpocket some clothes onto them.

Er' date=' had a sneeze, and selected the wrong option. >_>

Either way, not sure about the implementation. Feasible? Yeah. Difficult? I don't believe so, but I'm only vaguely familiar with the inner workings of SexOut's core system. But I don't believe it would be too terribly hard to implement, but likely time consuming. They would have to create a custom armor for the model swap, add in the relevant variables, MCM options, code blocks for the swap, etc.

[/quote']

Hi! Thanks for your comment! So, its in deed currently impossible.

No, I never encountered stripped men.. the basic problem that I have(and thats two of them) that could be solved:

- I don´t want girls undressed completely, every time I remove armor from next dead fiend. Just hide the sex-related stuff behind mods/dialogs/locations - not expand it as global. I have little sister here.

- Some NPC that were purposely armor-less running around completely naked now..

The idea is for mod to be sex-mod, rather than total sex conversion.

On implementation, do you think the method of

---

Just adding a switch inside MCM "Equip -erect/-rude models instead of default for sex" that will remap default naked body mesh for sexout from:

"femaleupperbody.nif" to "femaleupperbody-rude.nif",

"upperbody.nif" to "upperbody-erect.nif"

each time the sexout strip is called. And falling back to default names if deactivated.

---

is a difficult one? I am not a modder, complete noob. But already now males are equiped with erect when sex and non-erect when not-sex mesh correspodingly. So the mechanism is already here, should just be a bit expanded and voila :(

Right now I am solving this by manually copying "-rude", "-nonrude" to "femaleupperbody" each time I want naked girls everywhere or not. Its quite inconvinient :/

Archived