nice looking body,face,hair style etc

bagno

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10291&page=2

You should definitely check this out for different face mods and eyes, my personal favorite is vergil097's post. :) I think to make a nice looking character that is unique to you it takes a good bit of toying around with different headmeshes and textures to see which look the best together. If you want a nice looking character, atleast get these:

Apachii sky hair

And i'd suggest using one of the two main body types that have the most outfits made for them, CBBE (you can adjust this in bodyslide and get different shapes however, my personal favorite is this, because I like the larger bottom/thigh area more than the original) and then there is UNP. There are many different textures for the body types as well. If you don't like either of those, you can try Lady Body (LB), numenume ero's body, or ADEC. Read through the instructions and check out UNPB and CHSBHC on the nexus to find out how to set up bouncing breast physics. There are also many pretty race mods, like the Temptress. Have fun.

Archived