Got slavers boat decision and the way to declare a war for slavers do not available

shenlongyzc

Like what I said at the title, I built slavers dungeon, slaver's guild, shipyard and slave market, but I still cant find those things on my game. Hope someone can help me figure it out.:cry:

Some gaming details below: all DLC, MOD: DW Expanded Slavery v.093, DW reborn v1.65, DW the mercenary commander, DW toska v1.42

(Thanks for all the moders, they bring a chance to let me do something different in the game lol, and PI also, a brilliant game)

Ok so I'm gonna go out on a limb and believe you are trying to use the slave raid cb from my mod (DW Expanded Slavery v.093)

I just ran a test in my game and its still working for me at least. To use the slave raid cb you must have all of the following:

-Have a slave dungeon/market/wagon/pen and this HAS TO BE in your capital. 

-Have a slavers guild (any where in realm)

-Have purchased a slavers contract from the dragons. (Forest Empire)

-NOT be targeting a vassal.

-NOT be targeting a tributary

-NOT be targeting a suzerain (someone you are a tributary of) 

Also I highly recommend removing Toska's mod.  While it has some very nice features it has not been updated in a long time and is prone to being very buggy 

19 hours ago, zia said:

Ok so I'm gonna go out on a limb and believe you are trying to use the slave raid cb from my mod (DW Expanded Slavery v.093)

I just ran a test in my game and its still working for me at least. To use the slave raid cb you must have all of the following:

-Have a slave dungeon/market/wagon/pen and this HAS TO BE in your capital. 

-Have a slavers guild (any where in realm)

-Have purchased a slavers contract from the dragons. (Forest Empire)

-NOT be targeting a vassal.

-NOT be targeting a tributary

-NOT be targeting a suzerain (someone you are a tributary of) 

Also I highly recommend removing Toska's mod.  While it has some very nice features it has not been updated in a long time and is prone to being very buggy 

Thanks for reply, I'll try to run the game without Toska and check it again.

Archived