Getting into Skyrim SSE: Flower Girls / Sexlab: Defeat

So I'm thinking of getting back into Skyrim, or getting into Skyrim SSE for the first time. Ever since SKSE64 is out, I got my basic setup running, excluding Sexlab. Now here's the question. And a question about another topic, actually.

So do I need sort of a compatibility patch to make FG work with Sexlab? What mods would you recommend to complement the two?

Also, in the Defeat thread it was mentioned that you need to convert the rough animations from funnybiz over. I think I have it working, but there are no completed packs out there as of now, are there?

Now on the other topic - is there a way to turn of DoF completely? I have the slider set all the way back to zero, but there still is a slightly bit of blur going on when moving, which sort of gets annoying. How do / did you deal with that?

Thanks! :smile:

€ It seems I have it mistakinly placed in the wrong forum section. If someone could move it to the general discussion area, I'd be very grateful about it. Cheers!

FG is entirely independent from SexLab. There is no actual crossover in game. Many of the animations are the same, although they are not shared between the mods (it could prove problematic to use a shared pool of animations). So no, no patches needed. :-)

You should be able to run both side by side without any problems. Most of the FG interactions have some voiced dialogue so you should be able to quick discern whether FG or SL mods are triggering the scenes.

Just a word of warning. I have seen some problems with running FG and Sexlab side by side. I've seen people report various problems on the FG page too. Mainly for me it seems to switch the male and female roles in threeway animations, even when all settings say it shouldn't do that. I have no idea why, but people say it's caused by running the two together, and I haven't had the problem since I uninstalled sexlab. :tongue: So far I haven't seen any compatibility patches for it. I would love to see the problems resolved though. 

• 2 years later...