Purple textures

polluxval

So, after many hours trying to fix this myself. I drop it. I need help. Im not a newbie installing mods in oblivion nor fixing the mess i do when trying new things, but this problem in particular its causing me a lot of trouble. the issue begin as this:

- somehow, a mod created a new folder called "bravil_new" on data/textures/architecture/ , so, a few days ago everything was perfect. i installed and removed some mods, i remember installing QT3 but then i removed it becouse of the lag, i installed it again and added the redimized version and i successfully improved my fps. but, i thing i messed up bravil. i began a new game, everything seems fine for the first few hours and BAm, i get to bravil for the first time and everything was purple. i managed to fix almost everything by copying all the files on the normal bravil folder and also by unpacking OBLIVION TEXTURES BSA and copying all the files to the newly bravil folder called: ""bravil_new"" (wich i dont know what mod created it), becouse somehow bravil need that folder to have its textures. Also, i copied all the other textures files from the other cities, dunn know why but some missed textures were included in the other folders. I already tried to remove the latest mods i installed but after i deactivated like 80 or more of them, the issue wasnt solved by that way, only copying the files to that folder, wich in this case doesnt bother me. I almost get all bravil fixed, except ONLY by those lines showed in the pictures below. i only want to know the names of the textures im missing, if anybody know the name ill be able to find the missing texture and get it back where it belongs.

thanks in advance.

th_ScreenShot3.jpgth_ScreenShot2.jpgth_ScreenShot1.jpgth_ScreenShot0.jpg

many many thanks for the reponse.

issue solved now bravil its completely reocovered... . i opened the nif with nifskope and find out that the missing texture was called: rope02.dds JAJAJAJAJAJA i got that idea before but i thought it was too ridicolous to be truth... anw. thanks again. :)

btw. it was just a matter to remove all the ""mesh files"" from mesh/Architecture/Bravil so the game take the BSA original files and everything should went good but i just break my head with a needless messy copy and paste method. im just leaving how i did fixed so if anyone else having this can find a way to fix it. ;)

Archived