Any one in here who know's how to get Race Menu in to SSE? or can link to a vid that explane's in farly easy way like Gohper or Gamer Poet (Mickael) does.

Have lookt at Tonyo Allie's vid but he is just anoying to both watch and listining to even if I do belive he try his best to help people out.....sry Tonyo.

Regards Thaluha

2 hours ago, Thaluha said:

Any one in here who know's how to get Race Menu in to SSE? or can link to a vid that explane's in farly easy way like Gohper or Gamer Poet (Mickael) does.

Have lookt at Tonyo Allie's vid but he is just anoying to both watch and listining to even if I do belive he try his best to help people out.....sry Tonyo.

Regards Thaluha

i'm sure you've seen this tutorial already. It is probably the most step-by-step easiest to follow since he shows everything.

The only place where you might want to not follow along is the bit where he tells you to do things with the "hud_extension.swf", "hud_extensions_config.txt", and "hudextension.dll" files. Just ignore that (basically DELETE those/don't use those). Using those was causing some people to crash if they had other hud-mods installed. And those files are not needed to get Race Menu working in SE.

If you can't follow along with his video, i don't know a more easy step by step.

1 hour ago, Dinosaurus said:

i'm sure you've seen this tutorial already. It is probably the most step-by-step easiest to follow since he shows everything.

The only place where you might want to not follow along is the bit where he tells you to do things with the "hud_extension.swf", "hud_extensions_config.txt", and "hudextension.dll" files. Just ignore that (basically DELETE those/don't use those). Using those was causing some people to crash if they had other hud-mods installed. And those files are not needed to get Race Menu working in SE.

If you can't follow along with his video, i don't know a more easy step by step.

Holy crap Dinosarus, that actually made it work....yeay I got racemenu in sse:smiley:
thousand Internet kisses and hugs to you//Thaluha

14 minutes ago, Thaluha said:

Holy crap Dinosarus, that actually made it work....yeay I got racemenu in sse:smiley:
thousand Internet kisses and hugs to you//Thaluha

Glad it worked for you ^_^ And i'm glad you're happy. Hehehh.. and i'm glad i could help.

Have fun making great characters!

Archived