Lover's Sex Diary

Gilanthus

I was wondering if someone has created a mod that recorded a player's exploits similar to what the xLoversPkrInfoSpellScript does.

I cast the spell to load up my info and a question popped into my head. "Who the hell raped my character?" and then this idea popped into my head of the possibility of keeping track of 'interactions' willing and not.

I'm just not sure of the complextivity of putting it into an ingame book.

I suppose you could do a quest, which would update every time you are involved in a sexual encounter and have a sort of default journal entry that varies based on the gender of those involved and whether the sex was consensual or not. But an actual book? that sounds a good deal more difficult and the method I just mentioned doesn't sound very easy. Basically the quest would have to hook into whatever script keeps track of sexual encounter (xLoversPKinfo or something like that) and you would need to make an absolute shit ton of quest entries that basically do nothing more than exist but it would be doable... just very time consuming.

• 4 weeks later...

There've been a few mods that do similar things. Though not sure if they're as detailed as you're looking for. I think SexDarkness (NOT really compatible with LoversPK) had a book like item that opened a menu that kept track of everything. Another mod had a spell, I believe, called "Sexual Exploits" that kept track of how many times a character had sex, whether it was with NPC, Player, Creature, consentual or rape, and the most common partner's name. Keep in mind that MANY mods have even consentual pairings listed as rapes. Crowning Isle comes to mind; where a female player-character becomes a prostitute, but is "raped" for practically every encounter.

For those of us curious what our characters get up to over the course of playtime, it might not be such a bad idea. Though it's probably going to take a LOT of work.

Archived