Can't interact with furniture and sims are black? HELP

So I just installed WickedWhims  along with 1 animation just to test (mike24 animation), I went through the correct installation process and I looked up common mistakes nothing seems to make it work. Also when I open the game all the files and script show up in the mods thingy that pops up when you first load sims 4 so i'm not sure why theres problems?

The problem: My sims are black and they cannot interact with certain furniture items (sofa, chair, bed etc) . The furniture is kinda gray and every time I click on it, I don't get any new options and the defults options don't work ( like I'll tell the sim to sit and the command will disappear). I'm so confused!!!

What I tried:

- I extracted then manually a put all the package files into my downloads folder

- I tried putting the wickedwhim files in with its folders

- I tried copying all the files leaving it out of its folder seeing if that would help

- scripts and mods are enabled

- I download the skin texture but the sims are still black unless I go to CAS and change their skin.

I have no previous verisons installed so it can't be an update problem! What is going on ??? 

I have wickedwhims and a lot of animations, I use better bodies with the Wildguy option for mesh.

Only time I get black characters is if I try to install custom made characters by others, mainly due to them using other mods, and some of them do not list where they have those needed parts from so your sims might turn out to be completely naked and with no hair when you try to implement them, and often portrayed to be black when you look in gallery

Though there are some trouble when using those, such as alignment is a wee bit off where there holes should be. But if you go without any body textures and body meshes the mod provides them, though on mine the female parts are very blurred, therefore I use some body textures and meshes and choose to live with some animations are a wee bit off target.

The unorganized safe option of the mods folders is that all fire are installed directly, there could be cases where certain mods are written for certain versions, perhaps some tools like simsstudio could help bring those files up to date.

Archived