NPC always accept player Sim sex proposition

I want to have my player Sim, the Sim I am controlling, be able to ask an NPC for sex and have the NPCs always accept, regardless of my Sim and the NPC's relationship (or lack thereof). I figured it would work with Always Accept being on but that setting doesn't affect NPCs. I found the suggestion to set the sex autonomy setting to high and I did that but two separate NPCs refused my player Sim each time. Is this a thing that I can achieve with WickedWhims? Is there a setting I need to set or change? I really felt like this is a thing you're able to do but maybe I'm just not remembering right.

I haven't played in a while but always accept worked universally, might have changed with an update but the option should still be there for player to npc propositions. I think the alluring reward trait is supposed to work similarly in that it makes anyone have a high or maybe it's 100% chance of accepting all sex propositions from the sim that has it but I never tried it.

I've actually used to always accept option, but the way I read it there are some automonous options which needs to be tweeked as well, such as if there have to exist a releationship between you and those you seek to have sex with, set it to High so you can ask right off the bat, there are also some options like the sims prefered gender of sex partners.

I also use the command center so there are some could be some conflicts with wickedwhims if the settings of the 2 conflict with each other.

One thing Id love to have in the game, would be wicked whims skills added to vampires so if you use a certain vampire skill they will always accept, and if not its their own choice.
Or the option to command others to have sex, with each other against their will again as a vampire skill just to be a bit mean, and see their expression if they done something they werent suppose to do and have no Idea why they did plus their partners turning up getting pissed, that would something that could make me rofl.
But you its just my own private suggestions, cus truly as it is right now its awsome and gives the game an extra dimension.

Archived