About Mak's Seperated Armour Mod

CrisG9

I am hopeful to find a way to custom set up some armor for my companions that is topless and can be varied a bit, maybe with some armoured skirts.... but when i checked Mak's mod that makes sepearte pieces of the vanilla armour i ran into a possible problem. Does it override any mods for the armors ...or are the nifs for his mod supplimental? i like the skimpy mods that make female armour more revewling but was afraid if i used Mak's set, which is quite compolete, and he sure did a lot of work, i thought it might override the skimpy nifs i use now...

just wondered if anyone uses his and how it might work? I see we can either craft the pieces or use the substitution that is a replacer. Any info very welcome, it is a great idea as i have not been able to find a armoured skirt that is seperate from the whole suite yet. May have to break one up with nifscope.

I am hopeful to find a way to custom set up some armor for my companions that is topless and can be varied a bit' date=' maybe with some armoured skirts.... but when i checked Mak's mod that makes sepearte pieces of the vanilla armour i ran into a possible problem. Does it override any mods for the armors ...or are the nifs for his mod supplimental? i like the skimpy mods that make female armour more revewling but was afraid if i used Mak's set, which is quite compolete, and he sure did a lot of work, i thought it might override the skimpy nifs i use now...

just wondered if anyone uses his and how it might work? I see we can either craft the pieces or use the substitution that is a replacer. Any info very welcome, it is a great idea as i have not been able to find a armoured skirt that is seperate from the whole suite yet. May have to break one up with nifscope.

[/quote']

I'm not sure if he/she? did it for all armor pieces but most of the remodeled versions are standalone and don't overwrite the original chest+bottom piece. And the separate parts like shoulders,some random chestplate thingies,leg armor are also all standalone and take one of the unused equipment slots.

Archived