Dog no potty

Greetings,
I am new this forum as I had never made the plunge before now to explore Wicked Whims.  I am glad that I did - love the stuff. You are all amazing.

I noticed yesterday that my dog will not do the potty animation; he does the equivalent of when a sims animation is broken and their arms go out to their side like a jumping jack.  Well the leash disappears, and the dog moves/glitch for a moment, and no animation to potty, leaving him perpetually in distress or just does it inside on the carpet when I'm tired of taking him out there. 

Note - the animation only fails when I ask him to "go potty", or "do your business" command. 

I never noticed this glitch until I started using WW.  I downloaded a number of the "sex" animations - and a few odds and ends that are required to support WW.  So I am asking you all if you have had a similar experience and know of a particular compatibility issues with any one particular mod I may have added vs having to go through each one individually.

I also noticed that the "push Ups" and "sit-up" whim when Sims are energized also no longer work (arms jumping jack).

Archived