No animations in game, only able to change settings

I downloaded the mod and a few animations last week and when I tried to use them, the only option under the wicked menu when I click objects is "settings" and whenever I click another sim it only shows "sim statistics" "change sim underwear" "naturism" and "penis settings". I read around on other forums that deleting and reinstalling everything helped a lot of people so I tried that today and am still getting the same results.

I checked the settings and all of the animations I installed were visible and enabled, but I am unable to use any of them in game. I have the lasted update of the game installed and all the latest updates of the mod itself and all animations. I've triple checked that everything is downloaded properly in my mods folder and all files are unzipped correctly. I'm not sure what else to do at this point! Any recommendations?

Archived