Custom Race Neck Seam

Hey alll!

I'm working on a Vulpine mod for Fallout 4, a follow-up from the New Vegas version. One problem that has become apparent is the neck seam from exported head meshes. Our weights are 1:1 with the body, and our morphs have no impact on this either. What's strange is the seam perfectly responds with movement. I almost feel like if I lower the mesh a little in blender, it would be fine, however every body mesh I import has a perfect match with the neck, so this is confusing me completely.

I have a Blend and full version of the mod ready if anyone is willing to tinker with it.

Thank you! :smile:

• 7 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, Beard of Socrates said:

Hey alll!

I'm working on a Vulpine mod for Fallout 4, a follow-up from the New Vegas version. One problem that has become apparent is the neck seam from exported head meshes. Our weights are 1:1 with the body, and our morphs have no impact on this either. What's strange is the seam perfectly responds with movement. I almost feel like if I lower the mesh a little in blender, it would be fine, however every body mesh I import has a perfect match with the neck, so this is confusing me completely.

I have a Blend and full version of the mod ready if anyone is willing to tinker with it.

Thank you! :smile:

Did you unfriend me on Steam? You're not in my friends list.

Archived