Terrible at modding

Monkey

hellu

I have tried over and over to install mods from here but I always mess up somehow

for example, recently I tried to get dmra with bb and that didnt work at all

the first time i tried, the breasts just stretched across the world

the second time they worked fine but they lacked textures

the third time it didnt work at all and then I gave up

there are many other mods i have failed to use too :(

so can someone explain to me how everyone make such pretty characters like in the videos and pictures that are posted everywhere on this forum?

The #1 rule one needs to follow in order to mod their game successfully: Read the readme's and descriptions for requirements, instructions, and (in)compatibilities and more.

The #2 rule: Use mod managers (such as OBMM, Wrye Bash, NMM, FOMM, etc) if available for anything other than texture, mesh, and animation replacers (this mainly applies to Bethesda games and any other games that use esp's or esm's. If a mod contains an esp or esm then use the mod manager. You'll need to manually install textures/meshes/animations unless they are packed specially). Remember to adjust your load order accordingly if using a mod manager.

If you do these two things (which took me YEARS to figure out), you'll never fail.

Archived