just skillz

rixin666

looking for a mod that eliminates the need for levels, i want everyone and everything to be maxed out in the game so levels dont matter (or more realistically vise versa and have everything lvl 1 with no possible level gain). i just dont like that if im maxed out i one hit kill almost everything, i wanna have everything being a challenge.

i have searched high and low for mods that could achieve the level of difficulty im searching for but so far have not found one that puts me on equal playing field with everything else. if i had the skills for the creation toolkit to do so i would have long ago but i dont so im asking as nicely as i can through text to have someone achieve this for me lol

and as an additional possibility maybe remove all perks that seem unrealistic, for instance the sneak perk that turns you invisible... yeah i hate em but cant stay away from temptation...i need help.

this is my first ever post on the threads just because i dont normally like to enter the world of forum talks, i just like to find what im looking for and appreciate it from afar. but since i cant do that this time ive taken a small leap of faith and am asking as nice as i can through text on a webpage for help.

Crank the difficulty to max. Maybe that'll help? See if OOO- that's Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul- helps with the difficulty.

Make all monsters bears and Will o' Wisps, if that doesn't do anything. Also, which perk exactly makes you invisible? All you get is more damage, less sound made when wearing boots, ignoring armor, but nothing that turns you invisible.

Anyways, you can get Oblivion's Construction Set for free here: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

Install it, run it, have fun destroying Cyrodiil.

oops probably should have double checked what forums i was requesting in i ment to have it in the skyrim requests, my apologies, and the invisibility thing might just be an additional mod i put in place without thinking. also my difficulty is always maxed, i still find it too easy lol probably just me. i dont wanna bog up the threads with multiple posts, is there a way to just move this one to another topic area?

Archived