Any animation makes me stuck after.

wtfzz

Everytime I do an animation (from mods) I always ends up stuck in first person, cant move or cast spells. Only thing I can do is changing my view up and down, by a bit...

Note: I recently has been adding a bunch of mods, mostly japanese.

Note2: The animations of me and the npc is often inaccurate now, it worked good before.

Is there any simple fix for that kind of problem or do I need to disable 1 mod after one check which one that fails it? I have throat pain currently and that affects my patience horribly.

Any help is appreciated, even if it didnt work.

Maybe there are some japanes letters in the folders names an english Oblivion game can not use?

Any changes of the skeleton, also in 1st person?

Did you check your idling animations? They can cause some serious conflicts that get you stuck.

Also, I remember there was something strange with japanese animation mods that changed the postion of the PC / NPC. If only I could remember what exactly it was...

Animations can be pretty tricky to get to work right. The best way with new mods is to make an OMOD from them in order to deactivate them completely if you want to get the bugs out of your game.

Don't use too many pose mod at the same time.

Some of the Japanese reset.kif is broken, replace it with a working one.

Growlf's is called Universal skeleton.

Total compatibility is by Deedes and is outdated.

Use Growlf's Universal(Makes the hand weird when I use Dancesync) or coronerra total compatibility.

And are you using idle animation replacer, if using pose mod, turn those off.

Archived