Skyrim adult quest mod idea

I had an idea for a mod but since I have no clue how to mod wanted to put the idea out there.  This is Inspired by some of the teases on https://milovana.com/webteases/ (specifically all the different mazes) and the Leon's party quest in Cursed loot, and could work either in fallout 4 or skyrim (Since there are more of the technical components already existing in skyrim I figured here would be a good place to start, maybe as an add on to something like Shout like a Virgin or as a quest from Master to retrieve an item for her in Captured Dreams).

The basic area layout would be a maze laid out over several floors.  Someplace where you would more than likely have to backtrack to find the right way forward.  The encounters in the maze are all variety of submissive or dominate actions/scenes that must be completed to find the McGuffin and escape the maze.

ideas include:

self bondage type scenes where you have to follow directions in notes to find and then put on certain items and perform certain sex scenes to unlock a way forward.  

Scene with a mistress or master where they command you into several different positions (beg like a puppy, crawl around in a circle, etc, etc) or pieces of equipment.

Scenes where you are supposed to pleasure someone (including "unbeatable" or punishment scenes.  You can't give a blowjob because of the gag you have locked on so you get sent somewhere else in the maze or have an item needed to progress taken away until you can complete the task)

Scene where to exit a room various actions have to be completed before the player character has an orgasm from a vibe (e.g. sexual energy needed to unlock the door but some complex steps have to be completed first)

If something like this already exists I'd love to know, otherwise if this sounds interesting to you please feel free to run with it.

Archived