tail slot issue.

Cjvs

umm i searched web, tesnexus forums, and these forums and found nothing but i have an issue where the tail slot [the slot where capes masks etc get equpped] vanishes mid game and i can't equip anything anymore unless i start a new game fresh and then itll happen again. any suggestions please? hashshashin armor doesn't look good without the mask. nor can i have my character wear the lady death outfit cause the skull thing apparentlyis equpped into said slot. or another slot that i don't know about.

I don't know how a slot could disappear, or become unusable, unless something is equipping a hidden token there with a NoRemove flag (like the bound equipment). Do you have any mods that do something like that? I'm not sure, but I think there's a pubic hair growth mod that does something like that for instance. If you can't figure out which of your mods might be doing that, posting a load order may be handy for further troubleshooting.

If you want a mod that can change tail items to amulets (and many more tricks), try my equipment convertor:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39474

Archived