A outfit + pregnancy mod = CTD?

Buffmutti

Since 2 or 3 weeks i use TheKite's Vault-Tec Slave Outfit and first Family Planning (and later Family Planning Enhanced) and everything was fine, but since i updated RSE to version 3.2.0 i got several CTD's.

Of course i first thought that RSE is the guilty and when i uninstalled RSE i got less CTD's. Since i had no CTD's at all in the weeks before i uninstalled Family Planning Enhanced too and switched back to Family Planning and first it looked like all problems were solved. But then my PC became pregnant and as soon as i got the message that the 2nd month of the pregnancy has begun = CTD. Then i loaded the game again (i have saved like 5 ingame minutes before the CTD happened) and just stand in a house, the message appeared and the game was frozen. I could do this again and again, i would get either a CTD or a frozen game when that message appeared. Then i loaded the game again and just switched to another outfit....and nothing happened, no CTD, no freezing, nothing.

I don't understand this. This outfit worked just fine for 2 or 3 weeks together with a pregnancy mod (and with RSE too) and suddenly it is the source of crashes? The only thing which i changed in the last days was editing the stripping settings so that my PC would strip nothing when she had sex. Can this be the reason for the crashes? The changed settings alone can't be he reason since i didn't change them when i switched to another outfit.

Are you making sure to build the morphs? Family Planning uses the morphs to modify the body so it looks pregnant. Not sure if it would cause problems if you didn't build it with morphs, but it might be something to check.

Otherwise, I do know that the Vault-Tec Slave Suit has issues on it's own. Something about when it re-equips or spawns/loads in causes crashes. Just trying to load a save while wearing it made me crash at times, and even after sex when it tried to auto equip it, game crashed as well. I think I recall it being a problem with the mesh itself that wasn't made right which causes those crashes sometimes.

Yes, i always build the morphs (even for outfits which won't show the growing belly, no matter what). The Vault-Tec Slave Suit itself works good most of the time, but in combination with CHCBBEP your game will sooner or later (probably sooner) crash, yes or yes. Too bad, its such a nice outfit.

Archived