(SOLVED) How to add BNB bouncing animations for armor?

deblueseven

I'm totally lost and can't find any information on this. So I got a Type 3 body that has the vanilla underwear. I tried to copy the cloth meshes or whatever it is, in NifSkope to an already BNB body but the breasts underneath bounce allright but the clothing dosen't move. NiTriShape it seems to be called. Whatever that is, I want to add the same animations for the clothing?

Oh yeah, I have absolutely no experience what so ever with either Blender or NifSkope...

Fix: I stupidly overlooked someone linking to this https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40227/?tab=files

At the bottom of the page is a pdf you can download that has amazing instructions. I never thought doing this kind of shit was this easy. It took about 15 minutes. I may have been lucky somewhere but still, I believe this tutorial is the best you can get.

Archived