SKINNY with skinny shoulders?

perty

Did anyone ever make a SKINNY body without the hideously wide shoulders? I vaguely recall reading about it somewhere around here, but I can't remember if it had to do with an actual release, a request or someone saying that it wasn't really possible.

If you're not sure what I'm referring to regarding the wide shoulders, I made a sketch.

BX64p.png

ha ha looks like me after 11.5 hours at work. Anyway you might be referring to a suggestion that user29 made to me when I first started doing my bouncing conversion. He suggested that I should try to narrow the shoulders. Nothing has been done (by me anyway) yet that I know of. I got so wrapped up in bouncing I totally forgot about it. I might still see what I can do unless someone else here at the lab has already done it.

You can get type 3 meshes from the type 3 page on the Nexus with narrowed shoulders, But you've asked for skinny, so I have no idea.

And I know why you asked, I used to use skinny and the fact that the shoulders were that (erm, what's the word?) broad? Yeah. Broad buggede the hell out of me.

Archived