Last Exception file and Stuttering while moving camera and during interaction/mood changes

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>13847b358722d3fa5a793c89</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-02-06 01:55:35</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>base_interactions.py:642</categoryid><desyncid>13847b358722d3fa5a793c89</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name_component')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_interactions.py", line 642, in _run_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name_component'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root> 

the camera and interaction/mood lag makes no sense as i have a 7700k and aorus 1080ti. The stuttering isnt constant and when its not happening i have between 80-110 fps ?

80-110 fps is a waste, especially with a game like the sims where there isn't much action you need to react quickly too. The fact of the matter is, most people can't process visual information that quickly. So unless you're playing a flight simulator and/or training to be a fighter jet pilot you probably should throttle the GPU processing to improve performance. Look around in the settings and see if you can cap it at around 60FPS and that might help with the stuttering, make sure vsync is on as well. 

As far as your actual exception it's not clear what it could be. You'll need to use the 50/50 method to figure it out. You also look up S4S and get it if you're not already using it. It's mostly for modding but it comes with batch fixes for CC that you can use to update old clothes and furniture. If you have missing portraits in your household panel it's almost certainly from outdated CAS CC. 

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

Lol i know the high fps is a waste. I turned v sync off to help with the stuttering as it seemed to be worse with vsync on. All my stuff is updated, i do batch fixes, i have 16 gigs 3000mhz ram so its not a memory issue, ww, basemental drugs, road to fame, zerbu go to school and mcc are all updated since yesterday or a week or 2 ago. I had some outdated traits and ww sex packs removing them almost completely fixed the issue. Thanks though i didnt realize traits could cause issues. 

:smile: Glad to hear it's working better. There are a few other things you could try if you haven't already done them. 

You could run a game repair through Origin and clean up your Sims 4 folder. Just pull out the Mods, Saves, and Tray folders first and set them aside. Then you can just delete the entire sims 4 folder in documents. Start up the game let it recreate the directory. You'll have to re-apply your setting changes in the game and turn mods and scripts back on, ect. If you've been playing sims 4 a long time and often then this might help improve performance. Also, deleting the resource cfg in Mods sometimes helps people. The game will just generate a new one. 

thank you. Also the last thing i can think or wonder if could also be an issue is, ive been using the same world and save for about a year and have removed and readded mods constantly, someone mentioned doing this could cause household/game issues as the mods could be missing from the save, and it trys to access the missing ones that arnt there anymore. As well as alot of households and sims in the world as i have about 50 in my households slot and in others theres over 80 downloaded ones/generated ones there. The last exception still shows though like i said the stuttering/lag during interaction/mood changes has 90% stopped and fps has increased to 160-170 lol though of course its not important only reason i know it helped was from the increase after i removed the packages

Archived