Tongue & Ahegao

equicidal

Here's an idea/request, tongues sticking out for licking/sucking with mouth open or closed and eyes rolled back or closed as options. The tongue could be an animobject, equippable item or part of an idle that only controls facial expressions, much like how the Puppeteer Master mod allows you to have various facial expressions while doing an action.

This could make blowjobs or climaxes look much better and be a resource for other sex modders, if for example they wanted the mouth opening and tongue sticking out automatically during a blowjob animation.

Here's an idea/request' date=' tongues sticking out for licking/sucking with mouth open or closed and eyes rolled back or closed as options. The tongue could be an animobject, equippable item or part of an idle that only controls facial expressions, much like how the Puppeteer Master mod allows you to have various facial expressions while doing an action.

This could make blowjobs or climaxes look much better and be a resource for other sex modders, if for example they wanted the mouth opening and tongue sticking out automatically during a blowjob animation.

[/quote']

Probably harder to do than it sounds but pretty interesting.

finally... just as I thought... someone ask about ahegao' date=' lol

[/quote']

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Sorry just couldn't resist.

hahahaha, lets just wait until skyrim adult mod become like oblivion lovers, thats... is what perverted otaku like me wanted.. lol

btw char in skyrim didn't have a tongue right? I just remember that they only have teeth. If thats true then someone gotta make a tongue mod...

wait.. tongue mod... that can be used for many adult mod....

Even if you do' date='

in Skyrim, you can not control the opening of the mouth in the main animation(no tags, (they were in Oblivion).

So it makes no sense.

[/quote']

We already have mods like "Zaz Gags" that opens the mouth and has objects in or around the mouth. It would just be a matter of creating the mesh for the tongue & texturing it, preferably with gloss or something to simulate wetness/saliva. Also snake/argonian tongues could be another option.

I mean' date=' you can not synchronize the main animation with tongue (and with a second actor animation.).

, and with constantly open mouth, will look strange and ugly.

(You've seen how the actor in Skyrim eat bread - without opening his mouth, that's why)

[/quote']

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19169

just sayin'

As far as I know it has some kind of range detection and shows the selected facial expression whenever an NPC is in range so it would probably be possible to do the same with opening the mouth and showing the tongue and maybe even using different conditions on when it activates.

Okay, I will not argue, but as a person who made the animation with tongue for Oblivion, I say - even there it is very difficult (even with tags in the animation).

Well, I'll be very glad if somebody do it.

(Still very much doubt that it will turn out that good and beautiful, maybe just some sort of a rough animation)

Okay' date=' I will not argue, but as a person who made the animation with tongue for Oblivion, I say - even there it is very difficult (even with tags in the animation).

Well, I'll be very glad if somebody do it.

(Still very much doubt that it will turn out that good and beautiful, maybe just some sort of a rough animation)

[/quote']

I didn't have a moving tongue in mind, although it would be great to have if that's what you're talking about. I was thinking of an equippable item that looked like a tongue but isn't actually part of the body mesh so modders can make a script to equip/unequip the tongue during blowjob animations.

So all I'm really asking for is an equippable item coming out of the mouth that looks good enough to be a tongue and the options like open mouth and rolled back eyes can be part of another mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived