Create a certain follower...

mastergundam747

Well' date=' in normal circumstances I would try and use CK to make Miria from Elf Hime Nina. However, due to unknown problems my CK simply crashes...

So can anyone please create a follower resembling her and upload it? Thanks!

[/quote']

I'll try for you if you tell me what assets you'd like me to use. This would be an all-inclusive standalone character, so you don't need to download any of this. Just tell me what you want me to use and I'll make it.

Which body type? (the pic is prob CHSBHC 70-100 weight?)

Which face mod?

Which brows? (if you don't know, maybe I'll use Bella's or Caliente's brows)

Also need details on what class/fighting style she will use, voice, etc. Really, this is all the fun stuff, deciding what you want.

As for hair and ears, I think these would be decent (the one on the right):

attachment.php?aid=15232

Of if you know of better hair or ears, list them as well. Anyway, those were some anime-ish style dark elves I tried to make (I tried to make them somewhat more realistic, but in the end, I wasn't happy so I deleted them). I also tried to make those from some random pics, but of course, they don't necessarily translate very well into Skyrim. If you are good with slider settings in the showracemenu, then install the face mod (backup your old one of course), go into showracemenu, set the slider settings to what you are happy with (don't finish creation), then open the console and type "spf Miria" without the quotes and upload the Miria.npc file from your Skyrim directory (it will save it in the root skyrim folder).

Anyway, provide these for me and I'll be more than happy to make it for you.

***SNIP SNIP***

As for hair and ears' date=' I think these would be decent (the one on the right):

***SNIP SNIP***

Excuse my caps, but WHERE IN THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU FIND THE TWINTAIL STYLE FOR THE ONE ON THE LEFT?!?!?

I have been searching all over for better looking ones than what I've seen the hair packs on the Nexus, and can never find find them. I was tempted to try to convert the headpiece that gives them to you in the FNV mod Dollhouse, but I'm definitely lacking the skills.

Is that available as a normal hairstyle that you can change colours on, etc? If so, could I please get a copy of it?

many thanks!

Oh yes I should include it' date=' preferably CBBE w/ slider (so the enormous boobs are possible!) as well as using Bella Thx=)

Oh and a healer would be great thanks!

[/quote']

I'll start on this tomorrow. I haven't messed around with bodyslide, but I'll give it a shot and see what happens. As for a healer, I'm not really sure how the AI part of that works. Maybe I'll take a look at the healer companion on the Nexus and just duplicate what he did.

I'm always excited to learn new stuff so this should be interesting. Might take an extra day or two maybe.

Thanks man' date=' your help is greatly appreciated!

[/quote']

Okay, so here's her appearance:

13173-1-1346739172.jpg

That's pretty much the best I can do with the image I had to work with. Hopefully it's alright for you.

As far as the boobs, I didn't really have a chance to use bodyslide yet. I don't think I'm going to get to it as I'm juggling a few things right now (trying to finish my other companions for release among other things), however it's already set up so that you can simply replace the current meshes and textures with whatever you want should you decide to play around with bodyslide. So for now, she'll just be CBBE.

I'm going through the healer stuff, and it can get downright complicated. I haven't even found any real tutorials for it either (perhaps I'm just terrible at searching), so I'm pretty much just going to copy what gilgoon did for his Sooji companion. Probably just going to make her use bows for right now as well unless you specify otherwise. I'll hopefully finish this tomorrow and put her up for testing.

Some things to mention: as she's going to work like Sooji, you don't want to make her your companion for the healing to work, so she'll just follow you around. You will want to make her your companion to outfit her, but just dismiss her when you are done changing her gear. I'll probably just make her come naked so you don't have to deal with junk default gear.

Anyway, I'm still taking any suggestions while I'm working on her healing capabilities.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Thats so amazing!!! Thank you so much mayatola!!

Hehe, happy to help :)

I might go back and do the bodyslide thing later sometime after I've finished my other followers. Or anyone is free to upload meshes or update the whole package if they want. Just keep it in this thread please.

Archived