Diving back into the void, what mods are everyone using nowadays?

I've been away from modding for a year or so now, due to my PC dying on me, what kinds of mod lists do you recommend for the game?

I never finished the game fully and figured I'd at least make the world a little more raunchy whilst I'm at it with re-textures, outfit sets and character mods.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Are there specific suggestions you are looking for?

Recommended:

Unofficial Patch

Def_UI For a better Hud, can be combined with Valdacils Item sorting, though getting everything up and running can be a bit tricky, especially when also used with HUD Framework for injecting widgets like time or companion status into the Hud. Also, Valdacil needs a ton of compatibility patches.

You can also use Full Dialogue Interface for a better overview of what your character will be saying.

I also recommend MCM because more and more mods are switching towards this for menu usability.

Both Def_UI and MCM are using F4SE, however.

As far as looks go, for the most part I use Looksmenu for easier character creation, it uses F4SE as well.

For character creation itself, here's a few:

Eyes of Beauty

TH Brows

Commonwealth Cuts

Ponytail Hairstyles

For Bodymods, can only speak for CBBE, haven't had a single issue with it and a lot of outfits support bodyslide. A lot of people are using Atomic Beauty, can't really say anything about it though as I am not using it.

There are also a few recommendations for other stuff as well, just let me know what you are looking for.

Archived